How To Train Your Dragon 2

Cor_sl

shitlord

The first one is one of my favourite 3d animated flicks: an unexpected gem with awesome 3d. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought for sure they were going to have a love interest for Toothless show up. That's how these animated sequels usually work, they start going through which members of the cast haven't hooked up yet.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'd love to see this IP do a trilogy or something with Toothless increasingly becoming more huge and badass.

filandiel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I remember reading somewhere a few years back that this was going to be a trilogy and Kung fu panda had 5 movies planned...could have been the other way around too my memory is spotty.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
How to train your Dragon is a book series. Theyve got like 5 books allready. Theres a teaser trailer that looks amazing but I cant link from my phone. Looks amazing!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Being that the trailer linked in the first post isn't playing, I'm putting it in this post instead.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really enjoyed the first movie. Curious to see what the story is for the second one will be, since they took down the almighty super dragon in the first movie.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Really enjoyed the first movie. Curious to see what the story is for the second one will be, since they took down the almighty super dragon in the first movie.
My bet, and I didn't even know there were books for this, is that it will have conflict between people for a change. At least that is what I'm hoping for, so we can see the dragons mess some shit up
smile.png

Cor_sl

shitlord
Plot synopsis --

The thrilling second chapter of the epic How To Train Your Dragon trilogy brings back the fantastical world of Hiccup and Toothless five years later. While Astrid, Snoutlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island's new favorite contact sport), the now inseparable pair journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds. When one of their adventures leads to the discovery of a secret ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious Dragon Rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect the peace.

Image of older Hiccup and Astrid -

howtotrainsequel_02.jpg

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
93% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, 31 Fresh / 2 Rotten.

From what a lot of critics are saying, it might be even better than the first which would be amazing since the first is one of my top 5 animated movies.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why the hell isn't this in all of the high resolution theaters? XD is going with 22 Jump Street and the Regal IMAX is only doing a morning show while sticking with Edge of Tomorrow for the rest.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just caught the move this afternoon and it was pretty damn good. Paced well, some pretty cool beasties, and the elder turns out to be a crazy dragoncat lady.

the only shitty part I found was the stupid amount of time spent on 2 of the main group of kids (adults now?) fawning over one of the girls constantly. Funny for the first one or two times, then it's just "she's on scene again cue fawning moment".

Scene where Toothless ripples with blue energy as he's going all alpha dragon was boss, and the dragon racing was a comically funny event to throw in instead of dragon fighting from the previous. Well worth the $8 to see it

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Great movie, loved it.

Theater was full of kids and

When Stoick died the sobs were heartbreaking. Someone was cutting onions right next to me too, mother fucker.

Go see it.