How will THIS forum end?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Eventually we really get to old for this shit...
rrr_img_85519.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
However it ends it will not beat another board that I read where the admin committed suicide by thermite in his ex wife's back yard. That one did somewhat rise from the ashes (the board, not the guy) eventually though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There's not a whole lot more to it. The guy was in a custody battle with his ex, and apparently it wasn't going well so he got himself some thermite, went to his ex's back yard, and set himself on fire with it. We didn't find out until the domain expired and after talking with Hostgator it finally came out that he was deceased and another board member wound up talking to his dad trying to get control of the message board account and got the whole story. If Xarpolis sees this he would probably have some more details on it but it was a crazy fucked up story that we pretty much 100% confirmed was true. We had known him through EQ and the message board for probably 10 years and he was a little edgy but I don't think anyone would have expected him to do something like that.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_84885.jpg

I waited a long time for someone to find me. Now, like the others, I find I hate to leave. But none of us can stay behind this time. That is why it was necessary to find all the remaining First Ones. This is yours now. And you have an obligation to do as we have done. To teach the races that will follow you, and when the time comes as ours has, to step aside and allow them to grow into their own destiny. If your races survive - if you do not kill yourselves, I look forward to the day when your people join us beyond the rim. We will wait for you.

TLDR; some nerd will fuck it up for us.

iannis

Musty Nester
There's not a whole lot more to it. The guy was in a custody battle with his ex, and apparently it wasn't going well so he got himself some thermite, went to his ex's back yard, and set himself on fire with it. We didn't find out until the domain expired and after talking with Hostgator it finally came out that he was deceased and another board member wound up talking to his dad trying to get control of the message board account and got the whole story. If Xarpolis sees this he would probably have some more details on it but it was a crazy fucked up story that we pretty much 100% confirmed was true. We had known him through EQ and the message board for probably 10 years and he was a little edgy but I don't think anyone would have expected him to do something like that.
That's fuckin metal.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm

The MegaZepplin explodes and Sean William Scott merges into one being and ends the universe.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wait, Izo bumped this shit 8 days ago. How'd he know?
Because when the forums were acting up, people were already preparing for the worst.

That's how a_skeleton_03 had everything in place and ready to go.

He sat down and built a back up forum over the weekend at that time as well.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Should have fucking told me, now I have a shitty join date. What an asshole. That's almost as bad as Tuco's betrayal.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I'm not posting in the other forum until you get those colors sorted out either.