Irenicus did nothing wrong
we will end up back at fohguild.org

5acdb8eacb.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I say we just sell it and start fresh every 4 years.

Next time the end of the world is announced, we're going to have the cash for a good party.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Some say the forum will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

• 3Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
people are drawn...to be recognized.... when we grow old, we no longer have desire to make new friends...we settle with those we know and hope they will fill that void....each other...

one day.....when we are too old to care, we slowly sip back into real world..... connection we had.......no longer matters.... one member after another slowly stops posting....they are not busy.....they are never busy.....they just don't care anymore... we read books....we read news........... we talk to the grocery guy.....oh...that's all I need.... I sit back into my lazy boy chair.....so comfy. what's on tv I wonder....android tv is really good. i like those food network shows.... i wonder what tyen did....ahahah remember that time...oh good times.....

• 1Like

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
President Schilling shuts the site down for mocking 38 studios.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
chthonic-anemos chthonic-anemos runs out of steam and stops liking everyone's posts. Everyone sinks into a deep depression, turns to alcohol, beats their wife/tranny life mate, and can't post anymore because they are in prison.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Triggered

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
In a startling revelation, Tuco finally confesses to having alt accounts. He is both Draegon and Brad. He has a completed, fully functional, ready for release game. It isn't Pantheon, but it is an updated version of Leisure Suit Larry. The entire community begins to play, and can't stop. Everyone loses their jobs, their families leave, and we all descend toward suicidal thoughts.

Then it is made known that a_skeleton_03 is tanoomba, and hodj is her son who lives in the basement and screams at suinoomba to bring him meatloaf. Dr. Mario is a side-piece of ass for suinoomba who is actually married to tarrant. tarrant hits them when he drinks.

In an unpublicized move, suinoomba sells the site to J49 who turns it into a find-places-to-buy-heroine-and-good-places-to-bang-at-the-waterfront site. Many confused rererollers end up stoned and dead by the Jersey water-front. The community panics and scatters. Homeland Security shuts the site doown, and J49 develops an AIDS immunity that he is able to duplicate, patent, and sell for a vast fortune. He purchases a 30 bedroom home and fills it with heroine addicted whores that he and his wife have sex with on a rotating basis. Most often the sex is had in a car in their considerable carriage house.

To sum up, we all die except Johnny.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Jew

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's already been said, but it'll go out with a whimper, and not a bang, MMOs are currently a dead genre, just need Tell-Tale to come along 20 years from now and revive a dead genre for nostalgia.

I'll see you guys in 20 years for Sam and Max, the MMO

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
a_skeleton_03 makes a rules you have to read before joining thread in a thread only accessible by members.

• 1Like