Hugh Jackman: Logan

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The bad guys in this movie were about as effective as battle droids in star wars.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched Logan on Blu-ray tonight. It was just as good the 2nd time. The only thing that it was missing was the Deadpool phone booth scene from before the movie. Oh well.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Saw it again tonight, but this time in 4k. I got the steelbook, after all. Anyway, I liked seeing this yet again. Great movie for the characters.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Saw it again tonight, but this time in 4k. I got the steelbook, after all. Anyway, I liked seeing this yet again. Great movie for the characters.
logan is one of those movies that i rewatch every few years. it's just a great movie and as a man growing older every time i look in the mirror, it really speaks to me and what legacy i'm going to eventually leave behind. on the surface it's just a silly comic book movie about a guy with knife hands, but really what it's about it growing older and losing purpose. i don't know how that speaks to women, but at least as a man, i feel it's something that's core to who we are.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users