Hugh Jackman: Logan

fris

Vyemm Raider
can't wait. hopefully Hugh changes his mind and does another, have to encourage this style of film

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yes because I expected it to be non spoiler, something about the quality of the movie. You piece of shit.

Why would I put something from a non-spoiler review that I agreed was in fact a non-spoiler behind a spoiler tag?

Someone complaining about a spoiler tag containing an actual spoiler is giving me flashbacks of the pre-split GoT thread.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Why would I put something from a non-spoiler review that I agreed was in fact a non-spoiler behind a spoiler tag?

Someone complaining about a spoiler tag containing an actual spoiler is giving me flashbacks of the pre-split GoT thread.
The impression you gave by leading with "based on non spoiler reviews..." was that whatever you spoiled wasn't going to be a major spoiler, yet then you spoil the ending of the movie, you fucking shit brain.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Royal

The impression you gave by leading with "based on non spoiler reviews..." was that whatever you spoiled wasn't going to be a major spoiler, yet then you spoil the ending of the movie, you fucking shit brain.

The use of quotation marks there indicates that it was someone else's definition of a non-spoiler and not my own.

Either way you decided to read it so it's all on you. I'm sure you'll eventually get over it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Royal, you have to admit that it was a pretty dick thing to do. Your post with the spoilers were intentionally vague. So if you click, surprise, then you act all innocent like. Then to claim that putting quotations around the word non-spoiler is complete justification. You did wrong.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Royal....keg is right. Non spoiler is non spoiler. And you just told the end of the movie.

BUT.....maybe you are trolling

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The use of quotation marks there indicates that it was someone else's definition of a non-spoiler and not my own.

Either way you decided to read it so it's all on you. I'm sure you'll eventually get over it.
In response to this egregious faggotry I will spoil every gay shitty star wars movie for you as long as you post here.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Royal

I just don't see it that way. The tag is a warning all by itself that should be taken at face value and I wouldn't bother adding it to a post I didn't think contained information that some would rather not see.

As for going out of your way to spoil Star Wars or any other movie or tv show for me keg I stop reading the relevant threads around release until after I've seen them if I care enough to not want to be spoiled. Some things I'm fine with knowing all about ahead of time. But I'm sure everyone else that does keep reading them will give you A's for effort.

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you click something that's in a spoiler tag, and then are surprised it's a spoiler: you're a certified retard.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

j00t

In response to this egregious faggotry I will spoil every gay shitty star wars movie for you as long as you post here.

As long as you leave the good star wars films alone and only spoil the gay, shitty ones I think I'm fine with this.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Thank God I wasn't reading this thread the past few days, I'd have clicked that spoiler too most likely. You can argue all day about it and claim that it is Keg's fault, but I truly thought it was going to be something vaguely spoilery but not really too bad, just like he did, because of your lead-in sentence. I obviously haven't clicked it, and don't intend to, but I guess I'm out of this thread until after I see the movie just in case.

I mean, if you're going to (apparently) tell the end of the movie in the spoiler, it takes you an extra five seconds to say so right? Err on the side of caution is my motto when dealing with spoilers.

Homsar

Maybe I'm a big nerd but
it was difficult enough for him to get it rated R