Human Origin - Pig raping Chimps ?

Dr. Eugene McCarthy is a Ph.D. geneticist who has made a career out of studying hybridization in animals. He now curates a biological information website called Macroevolution.net where he has amassed an impressive body of evidence suggesting that human origins can be best explained by hybridization between pigs and chimpanzees
http://phys.org/news/2013-07-chimp-p...id-humans.html

http://www.macroevolution.net/about-...l#.Ue9Jno1199s

/edit

fixed links hippies be changing shit

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_37466.jpg

rrr_img_37467.jpg

rrr_img_37468.jpg

rrr_img_37470.jpg

rrr_img_37469.jpg

Hmm

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This is just a lead in for the reboot fo Soylent Green they much have started production on...

Szlia

Isn't there this saying that the pig is the best pet because a cat looks down on you, a dog looks up to you, but you see eye to eye with a pig?

PS: That seems like a theory that is somewhat easy to test.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
so, he said the most likely crossing was a male pig and a female chimp, which begs the question. Were boars raping chimps, or were the female chimps doing some sort of piggy show?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
oh man....this is more good news to the creationists LOL
now they have to argue against 2 animals muahahah

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There's merit to this. I've definitely fucked a few pigs in my time.

iannis

Musty Nester
LOL. Work with a black woman whose husband cheated on her with a white woman. She found out and what pissed her off the most was that the woman was FAT.

"If he just wanted some white pussy... well, I'd beat him for that but forgive him. But that bitch was NASTY."

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So Germany (I think it's Germany) where bestiality is legal and there are brothels for that, will be the cradle of the species that will eventually over throw mankind.;