Human Origin - Pig raping Chimps ?

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
improbable
This word, I don't think it means what you think it means. When you're speaking of the origin of life on Earth, I think it's appropriate to consider the quantities of the correct chemicals that existed in the correct conditions. It wouldn't take an petri dish the size of an ocean to re-try an "improbable" experiment enough trillions of times that its probability is multiplied into an inevitability. Ditto for the "improbable" events that explain how those primordial pools of sludge evolved into us over the last several billion years.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dad?

bebop_kitbash.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Its really just basic chemistry. If a sperm and egg don't have compatible receptors at the molecular level on the surface of their bodies, and if the ploidy values for a species' genome are more than 2 apart, they can't interbreed, or at least, to date, there are no examples of any two species in such a situation being able to interbreed successfully. I mean they might be able to fuck, like a dog can rape a chicken, but there won't be any offspring produced from that engagement.
Why do you have to hate on chicken BSDM?

They get tired of that normal cock, and look for something a little bit more exciting. Who can blame them? Puritan.

And that's too bad about Germany. I can just stay home and fuck a pig for free. But paying for it, that would be something special.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why do you have to hate on chicken BSDM?
Lol there's a gif out there in the interspacewebs of a young dog dragging a chicken into a small dog house and basically raping the shit out of it. That's where I got that from.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cross breeding animals who can have offspring, often times the offspring is sterile. Mules for example.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Have you ever considered visiting arkansas?
Surprisingly enough while living in the Ozarks for about three years I only once read about someone fucking a farm animal once. It was a goat for those who may be curious. I imagine it happens more of course. The number of times I read about someone torturing and beating a domesticated animal to death for a reason relating to "because they could" is a disturbing number higher than seven because I avoided the information after that. The year before I moved there a 17 year old kid beat "some public place I can't recall's" hand raised pet doe to death with a hammer. Because. As an aside that happens to people everywhere quite often for the same reason and the deer sickens me more. Guess I just like deer. Gotta stop posting when I'm tired.

fucker_sl

shitlord
That's how life on Earth is explained... by some people.

How is his idea any more shit than the idea that over billions of years things like that have happened thousands upon thousands of times resulting in the evolution from single cell bacteria (where did those come from again?) to all the crazy shit on Earth today. Do people even do the calculations on how improbable it is for everything to have supposedly gone down the way they want it to have happened or is it just a bunch of people hopping on the "haha i'm smarter than you stupid religious people believing in God" bandwagon? My guess is the 2nd option for the vast majority of the population. Honestly, evolution etc. is just another religion, no different from any of the other ones. When it comes down to it it's just a bunch of people who want to believe in some other crazy set of possibilities than the other groups.

Ooh, it's possible that all life on Earth has evolved over billions of years from nothing, but it's not possible that you can blow yourself up for Allah and get 72 virgins. Ooh, it's possible that everyone is reincarnated as a different form of life based on how enlightened they became in their last lifetime but it's not possible that God created the Earth and the heavens. Etc. Etc. Etc.
you need to do a step back and watch it differently. I'm not trying to sound arrogant, but this is a common misunderstanding many ppl do, religious or atheist doesnt matter.

Evolution is not a driving force. there is not fixed goal to reach. Evolution is a passive process organic matter does reacting to external stimulis. When you have quintillions of different stimulis, on billions of organisms for billions of years, things change

you say "how improbable it is for everything to have supposedly gone down the way they want it to have happened ", i answer you extremely improbable. that's why of the thousands and thousands of species on this planet we are the only sentient one. WE. GOT. LUCKY.

that's why you are there asking such a question. if we had not been lucky, you wouldnt be there thinking about it and i would not be here writing on this msg board. Earth would either:

(1) have no sentient race yet
(2) us not reaching sapience caused a butterfly effect that changed something in the evolution of another specie. So there would be Wizardhawk the sentient "insert_evolved_specie_002" writing on some msg about how the fuck they became what they are

it's a fucking butterfly effect on astronomic scale

Your error is you are placing effect before the cause. We are the result of evolution, yes, but we are not the intended result

or to give you another example.....winning bingo is extremely improbable....then why every few weeks someone win? because millions of ppl play it every week....this is how we are what we are.....earth evolution has been a collection of infinite "extremely improbable" potential sapient races....we just happend to be the one who nailed the right 6 numbers and won it

iannis

Musty Nester
I can't speak for insects or fish, but most mammals are sentient. We're not the only sentient species on the earth, we're just the dominant sentient species.

I know for a fact that my cat is sense aware, has a concept of self, and is able to engage in rudimentary tool use (her primary tool being me). Whales, Elephants, Apes, Birds, Dolphins, etc, communicate with each other.

It's the time scales that are so mind boggling. Of course it's going to seem like evolution is some sort of self-aware driving force when we tl;dr 1 million years of events into "Nothing much happened, really".

That's why it's so important to remember that what we think of as evolutionary forces select against, they do not ever select for. And even the impetus to select against is not much more than "water runs downhill choosing the path of least resistance."

fucker_sl

shitlord
not only that, but in the are surely millions of cases of benefical mutations that never got assimilated by a spiece because that particular individual/group of individuals carring that mutated gene did not survive or were able to diffuse it

and cases of "involutive" genes that got prominent due to luck

Recurrent laryngeal nerve is an example of very bad evolutive track that got prominent somehow

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
you need to do a step back and watch it differently. I'm not trying to sound arrogant, but this is a common misunderstanding many ppl do, religious or atheist doesnt matter.
Except in the case of species' evolving (and then being successful, breeding and spreading) it's a bit more complex than winning the lottery or bingo.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I thought it was pretty clear that God made humans in his own image and then someone fucked a monkey and then you had black people.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Blacks were the people Satan raised up after Cain killed Abel. The mark of cain they mentioned was the black skin.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so why did the pigs stop raping the chimps. is there a million year long cooling down/see other people period?