Humans

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
While i agree, i just didnt expect to like the season ending at all. However i liked how there was so "happy ending", i also liked how Nisca played good and bad at the same time with shit. I am curious how the family will play into things next season even with how things turned out.
It felt pretty happy considering that in reality their family would probably have been ruined by getting involved in the way that they did and all of the synths would have likely been identified and re rounded up in short order considering Britain has at least 1 public surveillance camera for every three of their citizens the last I checked. It was also cute how a group of walking computers that never forget anything took no notice of Nisca's sudden change of heart regarding the code.

I hope that next season opens with a time skip after some momentous events and that the human family has no part to play.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Just binged watched this over the last two nights. First two episodes started fairly slow, didn't really hold my interest at first. Luckily the ending of the 2nd episode really picked up, and this carried through the 7th episode. I really, really enjoyed the majority of the season, although the ending was definitely not great. Definitely in for a 2nd season, really curious to see what they end up doing. It's certainly worth a watch.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Even though the first season was a bell curve for quality, I'll be watching #2. I just pretend this series is the precursor to BSG instead of Caprica :p

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Season two premiere tonight, hate watching it with advert breaks instead of downloading

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Good episode, its taking an interesting direction with Niska(so dam hot,..do want)

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Good episode, its taking an interesting direction with Niska(so dam hot,..do want)

Might be my asian bias showing, but how do you even look at that bitch when Gemma Chan is on the show?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Might be my asian bias showing, but how do you even look at that bitch when Gemma Chan is on the show?

Oh ive never really been into asian women so i guess to me shes just another chick lol

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Oh, did this air on the real BBC already? I've been seeing commercials for it coming up soon, but the new season hasn't started for BBC america yet as far as I have seen.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Oh, did this air on the real BBC already? I've been seeing commercials for it coming up soon, but the new season hasn't started for BBC america yet as far as I have seen.

Yeah, just ended a couple weeks back. I liked it although not quite as much as the first season.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Anyone watching this still? Season 3 started a few weeks ago and, imo, has been very good. In fact, I would say this series is better than West World in regards to the whole "androids gain sentience" theme.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
UK is further ahead than USA, it's an ok time filler but not as good as season 1. I always remember to download it a few days after it airs, it's not something I particularly look forward to

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
I’m saving the season to binge it.

Niska is so hot, I’d watch the show no matter how bad it was.