• Tomatoes

Votes: 30 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy got pissed off at me because I'm better at him at a Video game so now all he does is follow me around the forums and triple post dumb shit.

Seriously, I wake up to tons of notifications from him on every thread I post in, even shit I know he doesn't play or normally view.

He's also the guy who got tanoomba banned because of "IRL" threats and now he's making these ban posts even though he labels them "Hypothetical"

He's a report happy crybaby faggot with thin skin, I'd ignore him like I do with the bananakid and that asian virgin but he sets himself up to fail with these posts so often it's hard not to laugh.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
He still isn't squeeker begging for money to sew his cats asshole up after raping it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I think we should have a random weekly ban of a randomly picked user. Resetting each week.

We have Shodan, we have Wintermute. We need Big Brother.

Big Brother wants YOU

To tongue his grundle.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy got pissed off at me because I'm better at him at a Video game so now all he does is follow me around the forums and triple post dumb shit.

Seriously, I wake up to tons of notifications from him on every thread I post in, even shit I know he doesn't play or normally view.

He's also the guy who got tanoomba banned because of "IRL" threats and now he's making these ban posts even though he labels them "Hypothetical"

He's a report happy crybaby faggot with thin skin, I'd ignore him like I do with the bananakid and that asian virgin but he sets himself up to fail with these posts so often it's hard not to laugh.
Another lie from tiggles. Surprising.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
STALKER.PNG

Yeah because posting this shit in the Advertising size on mobile thread isn't pathetic stalking.

I know you have a lot of free time because your rent-a-wife won't leave you or she will get deported. But maybe use it wisely and take care of your kid so she doesn't become a serial shooter or Military base hooker like most half asian kids with military dads.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.