Votes: 30 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm rerolled's racist uncle.

Tolan is is like that young nephew that discovered Marx at his freshman year of school and won't shut the fuck up at Thanksgiving dinner.

• 8Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

iannis

Musty Nester
a_skeleton_02 tells good stories man.

Zipties and a piss funnel. If that ain't enough I just don't know what anyone is holding out for.

And Tolan is fine too. He's habitually wrong. But at least he's wrong for the right reasons. He just wants to believe that people are fundamentally decent. They're not -- people are fundamentally fucking stupid. But it's the right reason.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
If tomatoes loses ("wins"), I hereby decree that tomatoes be banned from polls henceforth.

• 3Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
a_skeleton_02 tells good stories man.

Zipties and a piss funnel. If that ain't enough I just don't know what anyone is holding out for.

And Tolan is fine too. He's habitually wrong. But at least he's wrong for the right reasons. He just wants to believe that people are fundamentally decent. They're not -- people are fundamentally fucking stupid. But it's the right reason.
I appreciate your sentiment. I don't think people are fundamentally decent in general. This forum is proof enough for that. I do, however, think there exist enough decent/capable people to avoid bringing corrupt snakes into governments. I also think our laws are shit and could go lightyears further for preventing corruption, instead of allowing it and, in some cases, promoting it.

• 3Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 4 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
a_skeleton_02 is a patriot and a hero. I voted for Tolan just because Tomatoes are fucking delicious.

Don't ban anyone.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Voted nobody. Tolan triggers the fuck out of me, but he's not in violation of any rules I'm aware of.

It's hard to tell where his convictions end and his trolling begins, which imbues his posts with an unknown level of hilarity. It's kinda fun to see people react to him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I appreciate your sentiment. I don't think people are fundamentally decent in general. This forum is proof enough for that. I do, however, think there exist enough decent/capable people to avoid bringing corrupt snakes into governments. I also think our laws are shit and could go lightyears further for preventing corruption, instead of allowing it and, in some cases, promoting it.

You don't get a say in this thread.

• 2Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
In this non-binding, unofficial ban vote, who would you rather purge from the forums?

We have two stong contenders.

@a_skeleton_02 the Obama-son hating Obama-son with an 11 year old voice who makes up stories about fictional women and begs for money for his cat.

And

Tolan Tolan the 12 year @asshat of 2016 who doesn't know Star Trek is fiction and wants to give all your money away as a UBI to the dregs of society.

At least pull up the quote that inspired the poll so everyone can point and laugh at the pedophile.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
For a bunch of people who are all about freedom of speech you sure are throwing around ban options a lot lately.

• 3Salty
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't like bans. Especially of delicious tomatoes, my racist uncle a_skeleton_02 or of our biggest forum retard...Tanoomba. Tolan trolls as much as he believes. One day, he may actually believe all the shit he spouts but only about 60% right now. He can't be saved or pitied, but ridicule will do.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Tyen is by far the worst. He is like an earnest Tanoomba mixed with Tolan with a dash of cuntiness like Keg.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Athenians had a vote on who to banish from the city every year. I think FoH should adopt this ancient custom. We choose one person to be banished for one year. This would both enforce good behavior and the carnage would amusing.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.