Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
these two situations are not related.

Meagan Good GIF by Harlem

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

This particular one; nothing.

The imaginary one that he keeps speaking of; no fucking clue.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just some friendly advice. Never underestimate the power of nepotism nor overestimate your value as an employee.

I have seen countless business owners make countless shitty business decisions because of "family". You could be the most valuable asset the business has, but a guy's daughter is his daughter. Just sayin.

This might be a good time to ease up on the throttle and just let things cruise for a while. One cannot count on logical decisions being made when women and/or family are involved.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
This particular one; nothing.

The imaginary one that he keeps speaking of; no fucking clue.

Tread carefully. He’s dangling the carrot in front of you that you may never get. He’s using you.

For all I know his daughter is in on it, honey potting you to keep you in line and working hard.

At some point in time you need to confront him and hammer out what your stake is in this business relationship or you will forever be the worker/slave, and never the owner.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ask the daughter out, find out how invaluable you are. Son in law, inheritor of the empire, all set for life.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I told her I did not want to hear about her piece of shit boyfriend.

Sunday (May have been Weds. I talked to him both days) my boss, playfully (he doesn’t like the guy either) asked that I not say anything to her about him. Not to call him a piece of shit.

these two situations are not related. We are cranking out sone serious revenue here with just two guys. I don’t think he wants the gravy train to end. This is the first time this property has been this profitable in a long time. More so than the previous owner.
Oof she went to her dad/your boss about your comment?

IMG_1269.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

Well, I have set things in motion. We will see. I have also called sone places today to see if I have options.

My reason for posting about the trucks is because I’m convinced now this was all a carrot on a stick.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, I have set things in motion. We will see. I have also called sone places today to see if I have options.

My reason for posting about the trucks is because I’m convinced now this was all a carrot on a stick.
I know your angry about it, but don't be too reactionary either. By all means see what is actually available out there, as others said maybe having that conversation with the owner after a few days to collect your thoughts and get a better promise. Seems like the recent gains I thought you had might still be worth holding onto and be good to benefit from until you get something super solid over time, not just the first thing you jump out to after feeling burned.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
1. Are you taking two weeks then quitting? Where is he getting this from

2. Why is he saying "he won't argue this again?"

3. Your response needs to be that in business promises that are not in writing are not promises, they are nothing.

Brad2770

1. Are you taking two weeks then quitting? Where is he getting this from

2. Why is he saying "he won't argue this again?"

3. Your response needs to be that in business promises that are not in writing are not promises, they are nothing.
1. I was going to take two weeks (I need it at the very least), but I was going to feel out my options. I had connections in Ft. Worth. I do not have any here.

2. The carrot on the stick has been a conversation before. There have been things that keep changing that always go against my favor.

3. When the opportunity arises, I will use this response. I am a fool not to get things in writing because I am a man that keeps my word. I have a hard time understanding that others don’t. I keep falling for it, hoping I’ll find a man as honorable as myself. Again, I am a fool.