Tranny Chaser
captain hook smiling GIF

Godspeed, Brad2770 Brad2770

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Why is she sending you all these pics, did you ask for some? Her sending pics like this when she has a boyfriend is kind of another red flag…however if she’s ready to move on from him to you, cool I suppose.
^^^ this along with the fact of the type of relationship she is currently in (star chasing + her boyfriend doesn’t seem like someone very good), and she continues to be in. That’s weird codependency and lifestyle stuff going on.

third party feedback bro definitely some red flags.

not telling you no, just saying if you go for that your going to jump on some big grenades - there’s always a price.

Brad2770

Well, the reason why I don’t think she is bailing on the boyfriend yet is because his dad, in Turkey, has been on his death bed for about three months. Finally died last Friday. On top of that, he (the boyfriend) also just got his citizenship last Friday. I am guessing that plays into it.

But yeah, I get messages like this from her sometimes when I am really busy. And the way she acts now, I am positive she doesn’t just want my attention, but needs it.

9FB11D24-0254-4CE9-85D5-D67D56A70417.png
92644372-B52E-4FA3-AE85-FC69EE2CC382.png

Not to mention getting links to random songs she wants me to listen to at 11pm when she knows I try to be asleep by 8 or 9pm.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Well, the reason why I don’t think she is bailing on the boyfriend yet is because his dad, in Turkey, has been on his death bed for about three months. Finally died last Friday. On top of that, he (the boyfriend) also just got his citizenship last Friday. I am guessing that plays into it.

But yeah, I get messages like this from her sometimes when I am really busy. And the way she acts now, I am positive she doesn’t just want my attention, but needs it.

View attachment 479393View attachment 479394

Not to mention getting links to random songs she wants me to listen to at 11pm when she knows I try to be asleep by 8 or 9pm.
You should at least acknowledge those business texts. Just thumbs up each one or ‘ok’ or ‘gotcha’. I’d be annoyed with no responses if my direct reports did that. Like did you get them or not, is what I’d be wondering.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

For the record, I like it. Things you might find annoying or disgusting with the wrong person could be endearing with the right person. Reminds me of this scene from Good Will Hunting-

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
For the record, I like it. Things you might find annoying or disgusting with the wrong person could be endearing with the right person. Reminds me of this scene from Good Will Hunting-

Mine shows a symbol if I’ve liked a message. I don’t see that on yours. No one finds unresponsiveness endearing lol

1687537381477.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

You should at least acknowledge those business texts. Just thumbs up each one or ‘ok’ or ‘gotcha’. I’d be annoyed with no responses if my direct reports did that. Like did you get them or not, is what I’d be wondering.
She knows I get them. I have to relay messages to techs.

I edited the scene. I linked the wrong scene. I meant to refer to the wife farting scene.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

View attachment 479393View attachment 479394

1687547478303.png

Run for the hills. Im starting to guess why 38 and never married.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Either Brad lives happily ever after or we get fresh material for the divorce thread

1687558043246.png

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just let us know when the thread title needs to be changed to "I'm giving her my business"

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah he should definitely die alone waiting for a unicorn.
What, is she the last female in Texas?

I can be fine with 38 and never married. Just knock the bottom out and keep it loose.

The bosses daughter who has a boyfriend in the music industry who is 38 and never married is like raiding Fear 30 seconds after you ding 46. Yeah the reward could be great, but the risk...

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You should at least drop the "Boy, if you didn't have a boyfriend I'd..." so she knows for sure she can move you to the front burner.

• 2Like

Brad2770

i can’t wait until I can come up in here telling you guys how I turned my business’ truck getting rear ended into me rear ending my boss’ daughter.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users