I am now officially accepting Christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
They literally can't fire me

They can, but they are fucking with you hoping you will quit, and if you don't they still win. Employers do that shit all the time.

Rumor mongering about other peoples pay stubs is stupid and unprofessional, get over it. You do that shit at your next job and youll have these same problems.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
you are stupid, the actual reason a person gets terminated it rarely the one they tell you when they show you the door. Coming up with a legit cause is ezpz.
this is true.

I have done like dozens of fire able offenses at current job already and they give no shit because they love me.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They can, but they are fucking with you hoping you will quit, and if you don't they still win. Employers do that shit all the time.

Rumor mongering about other peoples pay stubs is stupid and unprofessional, get over it. You do that shit at your next job and youll have these same problems.
Well, 3 managers begged me not to quit today, so I don't think this is true.

My boss: "Please don't quit, we're trying to build a good team here. We can't get people to stay here on second and third shift, we're trying to get a 10% pay raise/shift differential for the team, but it's stuck in limbo, blah blah..."

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Well I know I'm fucking crazy or at least autistic or something.

stop gossiping about what everyone makes, who sucks at their job, who isn't pulling their weight, etc. that behavior is fast spreading cancer in EVERY workplace, and all your gossiping friends are gossiping about you doing that. Bosses have there ear to the ground, there job is to see that shit.

you haven't even realized you have built as rep as a huge busybody complaining cunt. EVERY boss is going to talk nice to your face. Even as he is planning your firing. The fact that you are having 'Don't Quit"conversations on the regular shows you are a fucking huge problem they constantly have to deal with,.

you are gonna get layed off or canned and complain forever that it wasn't your fault the company sucks .... and you have that ass backwards.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist

You claim you have been to therapy, did your shrink explain to what re-victimization is? i.e. people who have been abused seek out people and scenarios that will create more abuse. you obviously fall in that category because everyone who has a conversation with you about your life ends up wanting to slap the shit out of you.

Not once do you take to heart anything anyone says to talk sense to you, you never say "shit your right, i need to get a handle on this." instead you argue, complain and make excuses. you want people to tell you to fuck off, tell you your a dumb cunt, treat you like shit. you are instigating those reactions because a fucked up part of you wants that so you can keep playing pity party.

time to break the cycle, or don't I could give a fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
stop gossiping about what everyone makes, who sucks at their job, who isn't pulling their weight, etc. that behavior is fast spreading cancer in EVERY workplace, and all your gossiping friends are gossiping about you doing that. Bosses have there ear to the ground, there job is to see that shit.

you haven't even realized you have built as rep as a huge busybody complaining cunt. EVERY boss is going to talk nice to your face. Even as he is planning your firing. The fact that you are having 'Don't Quit"conversations on the regular shows you are a fucking huge problem they constantly have to deal with,.

you are gonna get layed off or canned and complain forever that it wasn't your fault the company sucks .... and you have that ass backwards.
I'd agree with you and I'd definitely fire the fuck out of all of us.
But my manager went off on this rant tonight in the middle of the shift, and I quote almost verbatim: "You need to be a pillar of 100% pure salt to work on this shift. I considered adding a Saltiness column to all of your annual reviews and ranking you all from most salty to least salty, but thought upper management wouldn't like the sound of this."

• 1Bullshit

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist

You claim you have been to therapy, did your shrink explain to what re-victimization is? i.e. people who have been abused seek out people and scenarios that will create more abuse. you obviously fall in that category because everyone who has a conversation with you about your life ends up wanting to slap the shit out of you.

Not once do you take to heart anything anyone says to talk sense to you, you never say "shit your right, i need to get a handle on this." instead you argue, complain and make excuses. you want people to tell you to fuck off, tell you your a dumb cunt, treat you like shit. you are instigating those reactions because a fucked up part of you wants that so you can keep playing pity party.

time to break the cycle, or don't I could give a fuck.
I've thought of this. But as shitty as this place is, I can't really consider this abuse, since they are actually paying me for 100% of my hours worked, which is a whole lot more than my parents ever did for all the abuse they put me through. They abused me AND leeched off me since I was old enough to get a job.

But I would love to get laid off from this job. It would make going back and finishing my masters so much easier.

• 1Bullshit

Dalien

Registered Hodor
But I would love to get laid off from this job. It would make going back and finishing my masters so much easier.

Laid off? They are never going to lay you off. They are going to exploit your feels and cheap ass labor for as long as you let them get away with it.

If you really want to test them, give them your two week notice. Or at least call in sick for a few days and see if they're like "oh shit, this place is falling apart without Mist here!". Then you tell them you got an offer at another place and let the negotiating begin.

Or you can just quit and let @a_skeleton_02 support you.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I've thought of this. But as shitty as this place is, I can't really consider this abuse, since they are actually paying me for 100% of my hours worked, which is a whole lot more than my parents ever did for all the abuse they put me through. They abused me AND leeched off me since I was old enough to get a job.

I am not taking about your place of employment I am talking about your whole life ya dumb cunt.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I am not taking about your place of employment I am talking about your whole life ya dumb cunt.
Literally all I do is sleep and work, do laundry and occasionally shitpost here. There's nothing else going on in my life.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Literally all I do is sleep and work, do laundry and occasionally shitpost here. There's nothing else going on in my life.
This is what you've chosen to do with your life. It's on nobody except for yourself.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm just stating facts here.

Unless my pillow or my laundry machine is abusing me, I'm not getting abused outside of work.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'm just stating facts here.

Unless my pillow or my laundry machine is abusing me, I'm not getting abused outside of work.

learn to read you dumb cunt YOU ARE ABUSING YOURSELF, jeezus!

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

i promise you will be crawling back to your job once you realize you don't fit in outside world anymore.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i promise you will be crawling back to your job once you realize you don't fit in outside world anymore.
Trust this man Mist, he knows from experience. You might not like it, but you and him are one in the same.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Its funny you mention that, because someone on another team got fired last year. Less than 10 days later he robbed a bank, then turned himself in 3 days later, presumably because he couldn't handle being on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.