I am now officially accepting Christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
28,795
21,879
I bet Mist's mother is a delightful woman who constantly strives to please her hateful daughter
 
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 5 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
36,439
107,048
I bet Mist's mother is a delightful woman who constantly strives to please her hateful daughter

haha probably, mist probably kidnapped her years ago and she's now got stockholm syndrome. probably not even her real mother just some sweat old lady
 
  • 1Haram
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,730
66,459
Mist and her mother.

ReiLBu5.jpg


Merry Christmas Misty and the rest of you animals.
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 2 users

Shmoopy

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
5,315
23,702
For those of us out of the loop, what's the deal with Mist? Is it like a Millie 2.0 deal? #JustWondering
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Post Shitter
<Gold Donor>
90,283
496,632
When shitty employees ask me for a raise I tell them 'No problem, hop in".


 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.