I Am Setsuna - July 19th PS4/PC

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Setsuna is a full SE title I think (not sure) and developed for all 3 platforms (PS4, PC, Vita) simultaneously, which honestly is nice.
Negative, Tokyo RPG Factory is like 10 full time people and some contractors.

And the Vita is so dead over here that SE won't even invest the trivial amount of additional money it would have cost to release a digital only title that is already localized on other platforms. Any sales numbers you see for the Vita version are JP only.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sure but it was still DEVELOPED for the Vita, regardless of how many places it was actually localized for. Add to that that Square is pretty consistent in charging a little more than people expect for ports/smaller releases but having lots of sales, compared to Ubi's smaller published games that tend to economically mirror real indie's, and there's some reasons for the price differences. It's all about what it's worth to you though - If it's a full-blown JRPG of quality, then I don't have an issue paying $30-40 for it. The quality is getting mixed feedback right now so that's a shame though. For what it cost, Child of Light was really really good. If it had been $40 maybe it wouldn't have felt worth it but even then I don't think I would have regretted it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Overall it was an okay game. Story has been done before, but still had its charm/moments. Biggest negatives are lack of any kind of world map (seriously, wth) and the decisions you make don't really appear to have any factor on anything. If you answer being a dick, the team just looks at you sternly and you proceed the same if you answered nicely.

Liked the snowy atmosphere, could have done with some alternative scenery even if it was late game/out in the middle of islands.
Lots of throwbacks to CT skills, smiled a lot when I got frog squash.
The drop system was a bit of fresh air from what I've played in other rpg's, how you kill something determining what may drop.

All in all, worth the money and hope it makes enough to make an improved upon sequel.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
This game is AWESOME.

It's a smaller more condensed rpg than the other current open world spectacles like Fallout, however the combat is great and the story is emotional while not being too "THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP WILL SAVE US."

Playing through it now and can't put it down. Any tips or tricks?

Vinen

God is dead
This game is AWESOME.

It's a smaller more condensed rpg than the other current open world spectacles like Fallout, however the combat is great and the story is emotional while not being too "THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP WILL SAVE US."

Playing through it now and can't put it down. Any tips or tricks?

Game felt stupid incomplete. Abilities system was facefuck retarded. Solid 3/10

Vinen

God is dead
I'll see how I feel at the end about incomplete, what don't you dig about the abilities? Seems awesome so far.

Hope you enjoy farming or finding out you missed a material and can't get an ability without backtracking etc.

It's a stupid low effort mechanic.

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
This game is perfect for people who are sick of action games. It's a great game to sit back relax, and enjoy.

Edit: Since I am here.

LOST SPHEAR

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I liked it at first but stopped playing in the snow area and never cared to pick it back up.