I got unbanned but I'm looking to be banned again

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03 probably is debating with himself if contacting the good doctor is even possible with the type of forum persona hes been projecting for the past decade.

There is only one path to healing now, a_skeleton_03, and that path goes through the good doctor's tender ministrations.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Must suck being a puss
Single Tear GIF - Single Tear BlackKid GIFs

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can we get like a skeleton scorecard so we can keep track of which skelly is which? I am a Boomer and my memory is shot. Was #3 Tig?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
No joke I made my wife make rice krispy treats with chunky peanut butter today just because of this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've somehow learned to enjoy life with this debilitating mutation...

Having been allergic to the peanut my entire life, I'm absolutely disgusted by even the smell of peanuts. The body really has a way of turning you off from something that can kill you. My older brother also has the allergy. My 3 younger siblings do not. All 5 of us have the same parents, but our 3 younger siblings were born in FL, while my brother and I were born in NY. I wonder if it was some environmental thing.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Having been allergic to the peanut my entire life, I'm absolutely disgusted by even the smell of peanuts. The body really has a way of turning you off from something that can kill you. My older brother also has the allergy. My 3 younger siblings do not. All 5 of us have the same parents, but our 3 younger siblings were born in FL, while my brother and I were born in NY. I wonder if it was some environmental thing.
More likely than that is god has special Florida Man Headline planned for them, and nuts are involved.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Did you ever swim in the East River as a kid? If not, you should have.

I saw a TED GEORGE talk once about that very subject:

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users