I just ate a whole chicken AMA.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why not pull out all stops and just get the store roasted?

Still get to play chef when you break it into pieces, so all you lose is the cleanup.

Best part....the oyster meat on the back. Two small pieces of heaven.
b/c those chickens are the ones that have been "out" and nearing their expiration date, so instead of throwing them out, they roast them and sell em for what seems like a "bargain" low price, so they're roasting up 20day old, gonna turn dank chicken.

The ppl who work in produce in grocery stores/costco etc all say this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
So if a food is nearing its posted expiration date, which have been proven to be extremely inacurate, it shouldn't be eaten at all? As long as they are not cooking tainted/rancid poultry, then all seems fine to me.

Also, why would you listen to what the vegetable and fruit stocking people tell you about the meat section?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So if a food is nearing its posted expiration date, which have been proven to be extremely inacurate, it shouldn't be eaten at all? As long as they are not cooking tainted/rancid poultry, then all seems fine to me.

Also, why would you listen to what the vegetable and fruit stocking people tell you about the meat section?
This is meat we're talking about here, or rather a carcass, not twinkies or hohos with estimated "i'll just pick a date to CYA, so i don't get in trouble" dates.

You're going to eat a dead decaying animal, the longer you wait to cook that fucker up, the more it decays and the quality and taste goes down.

On a related note, you can do a simple egg test to see just the differences an egg can taste, the older it gets
Eggtest.jpg

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Why is the only tested non-white egg the "Fair Egg" - racist test, thus totally unreliable and untrue. Brown Eggs Matter.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Since I started losing weight/building muscle I eat 4-5 chickens a week.

I bought a ronco roaster and I stuff them with herbs and lemon and cool them daily.

Buying raw roasters at the bulk grocery store and cooking them at home is tastier and healthier than buying the precooked old ones.

If I'm not roasting it I'm grilling it either way I'm fucking tired of chicken. I hate it.

I have serious food dreams now of chasing down a cow on some open plain killing it, meticulously carving out a steak and cooking it bloody rare on an open fire only to eat it with my filthy bare hands.

I wake up and pack of leftover chicken and take it to work.

I want to be fat again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What did it taste like?

Fuckin fantastic man. Probably why I couldn't stop eating it.

Why not pull out all stops and just get the store roasted?

Still get to play chef when you break it into pieces, so all you lose is the cleanup.

Best part....the oyster meat on the back. Two small pieces of heaven.

Why on earth would I get store roasted? I'm 10x better at cooking than the piece of shit minimum wage little kid they have making those things.

Have you pooped it out yet

Yes, I named it Draegen.

It's strange how the white meat/dark meat thing is in the US versus Asia. In Asia the dark meat is so preferred that they will end up making chicken breast into things like dog treats. Here because the white meat is supposedly "healthier", and apparently because breast is easier to grill/cook, people prefer the white meat. I'd love to see a place with dark meat chicken tenders and such...

But am I reading this right that you didn't eat it all in one sitting? Lightweight...

"I just ate a whole chicken" ...What part of this aren't you getting?

• 2Like

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since I started losing weight/building muscle I eat 4-5 chickens a week.

I bought a ronco roaster and I stuff them with herbs and lemon and cool them daily.

Buying raw roasters at the bulk grocery store and cooking them at home is tastier and healthier than buying the precooked old ones.

If I'm not roasting it I'm grilling it either way I'm fucking tired of chicken. I hate it.

I have serious food dreams now of chasing down a cow on some open plain killing it, meticulously carving out a steak and cooking it bloody rare on an open fire only to eat it with my filthy bare hands.

I wake up and pack of leftover chicken and take it to work.

I want to be fat again.

Stop being a bitch. You don't have to just eat chicken when losing weight. You can still eat red meat just fine. Trust me.

If you're doing some stupid trendy fucking diet like Keto or some stupid shit then I pity you. You probably do crossfit too. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

• 1Like

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can you faggots take your food expiration argument somewhere else? This is a thread to ask me questions.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Stop being a bitch. You don't have to just eat chicken when losing weight. You can still eat red meat just fine. Trust me.

If you're doing some stupid trendy fucking diet like Keto or some stupid shit then I pity you. You probably do crossfit too. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

No CrossFit just cardio and weights/diet.

I eat red meat on weekends sometimes but I'm eating five times a day so it's mostly chicken

• 1Like

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never understood those super strict regiment diets. I just eat healthy and exercise a lot. It's worked so far for 110lbs. I honestly don't even eat that much protein and a couple months ago at a work conference I was accused of taking steroids a bunch of times.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>

I'm also with this. I've been losing weight and my magical diet plan is summed up in the phrase... "I still eat my crappy diet, I just eat less of it"

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
I'm also with this. I've been losing weight and my magical diet plan is summed up in the phrase... "I still eat my crappy diet, I just eat less of it"

Basically this...but....get up to do 45 minutes of cardio at the start of each day. Drink lots of water and less Mr Pibb. Weight starts to drop.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
are we still talking about chicken? if so lemme tell you about beer can chicken
Beer-Can-Chicken_13647.jpg

• 1Haram

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
are we still talking about chicken? if so lemme tell you about beer can chicken
Beer-Can-Chicken_13647.jpg

Fuck that, tht shit is useless. The beer does not even boil in the can you fag. You got sold some redneck shit that does not even work.

And why all the hate on white meat?

Pineapple-Chicken-Kabobs-6-1600x1200.jpg

• 1Haram

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
white meat is the packing peanuts of a shipped package, flavor is non existent, that's why you have slap on fucking bacon to make it taste good.

• 1Haram

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im not racist, I love dark meat too. Just saying white meat is the perfect vehicle for many things because it can take on so many flavors.

• 1Haram