I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Dis

Confirmed Male
Holy shit I am about to puke up dinner from laughing so god damn hard at Millie Izaman. Fucking epic

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yutnopash said:
What do you expect from a douche that apparently looks like this...
And calls himself Jade.

Love the UF guy calling out Gutter for getting the exact same votes he"s bitching about losing=)

I"d still like to make Gutter win, because dude did provide tits. Might require more though at this point.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Djaypally, make sure you add Millie Izaman to the band members to add legits.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I kind of feel bad for the OP, but at the same time this is all pretty swell.

You guys rock so hard. idk what Idaho would do without you. Remember that show you played at the Beaver Swaddle Inn last december, and you guys threw potatoes out to the crowd? I made a stew out of those spuds! And it was delicious!
hahahaah

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Sutekh said:
Djaypally, make sure you add Millie Izaman to the band members to add legits.
Done. I made an Email for Bill Logan...should I Email Jade or does Millie want to?

Also, I need suggestions on which instruments Bill Logan, Ted Preston, and Millie Izaman should play.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Wait a second, all of the bands are now showing at least a couple dozen votes. Is that not suspect? Initially a couple of them were struggling to hit double digits, if that. More shenanigans?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I"ve come to the conclusion that only 4 or 5 of those bands on the poll actually exist.

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
I"ve come to the conclusion that only 4 or 5 of those bands on the poll actually exist.
There are 5 bands on there that I"ve never heard of, and 3 of the legit bands I can only confirm because they bitched or solicited votes elsewhere.