I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Their wordpress admin was probably all kinds of wtf last night lol. They changed the poll a little bit so Plan Z needs modified if and when it"s implemented again

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Had to ruin a good thing. Although if we just pump up their votes a little bit or leave it as is I don"t see them being caught at this point.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Merrith said:
Had to ruin a good thing. Although if we just pump up their votes a little bit or leave it as is I don"t see them being caught at this point.
Seriously... why would you ruin your own chances of winning a contest. It"s a stupid internet vote, no need to be chivalrous about it.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Plausible deniability? Or did you not inform the band at all? If the former, then I feel betrayed by his cowardice. If the latter what the fuck are you doing boosting an entry that has no prior knowledge?

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I feel... I feel like we all just got bitch slapped in the face. It"s all for naught! There will be blood!!

Zaphid_foh

shitlord
Really? That guy needs to realize how online contests work, it"s always whore-out, FoHSS is just upfront about it.

OP should decide the next course of action though, after all he paid for our service.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You go out of your way to help him out. Supply us with titties, and he throws you under the bus--for services rendered???

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Shanter said:
I second voting for Ultimate Failure. If they won, it would beepic.
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3bQnxlHZsjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
With the OP"s blessing of course, I too support the rise of Ultimate Failure.