I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Good guys never win

as it will be the case with that naive confession.

It"s a fucking onine contest with anonymous voters. You must be dense to think that they are all fair and equal. As in the real world, it"s all about who you know and contacts and not just about hard work.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
But I don"t think Ultimate Failure even has a Facebook page, how could they possibly win???

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Are you fucking serious.. what a moron. I"ll do whatever you all decide. That was just plain fuckin stupid.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Assuming the lead on Seven Faggots Below stays as high as it is, would it be possible to at least get Ultimate Failure in second place with our voting power? We can vote once a day until this shit ends. I don"t want to start voting for Ultimate Failure unless a.) the OP endorses the decision, as he has already paid for our services, or b.) we can still keep Gutter in first place until a. happens or they get disqualified.

darkseid_foh

shitlord
That fucker stabbed mbix59 and us in the back.

Also, Seven Kids Below shouldn"t have any chance at winning this. That would just be cruel for the concert goers.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Fuck it, I"m voting Ultimate Failure, that guy"s a douche, and I definitely do not want 7FB on top of this shit. A teenage cover band? That"s a war crime.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
You don"t make a deal with the devil and rescind at the last moments! We deserve an apology, preferably in the form of Titcon Level 2.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It"s not mbix59 who rescinded though. It"s the fucking jackass in the band. Therefore we react on the vote, not against the OP. He did his part (not that I would refuse Titcon 2 of course). Just switch your votes to Ultimate Failure.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Well as far as I am concerned, service has been rendered and then some.

I have voted 3 times, and FB liked. I feel a little betrayed by the band, but they have a right to refusal. Now that that right has been refused, I feel free to vote for Ultimate Failure.

What a waste, white knighting a fucking internet poll. If you want to feel good about yourself, go do some fucking community service. FUCK

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
Stabbed in the back, I definitely feel it, but he was just doing damage control. Sure wish he would have left out some details though.

In any case, I still want gutter to win, they"re a good group of guys...the one that posted just made a mistake. Human nature there. That said, I"ve found that I can"t control the awesome power of FOH, and you will do as you please. Those who wish to do as I requested, vote gutter. Those who don"t, just don"t let those stupid kids win.

Our deal with the OP is done imo. We will keep Gutters in first place but we should now concentrate on getting Ultimate Failure to second place.

It would seriously be lulz if me manage to vote up all the other bands and push the kiddie band to... well... 7 feet under all the other bands.

Excuse me while I laugh at my own joke

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
As long as Gutter isn"t disqualified, I don"t really mind keeping them in first. The worst possible scenario, however, is their disqualification and the subsequent success of the Fat Lesbian Ginger McLovins. As long as Gutter has a safe lead, I"ll be with Ultimate Failure until needed.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Fuck those guys, how do they think voting works? Your side does what it can to get you votes. What"s hard to understand about this? If I was the OP I would be pretty offended over the whole thing.