I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
How the fuck does it go from over 1k to 913?

Gutter & The Onslaught (52%, 913 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (32%, 566 Votes)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They may be removing foreign votes as well as spammed.

Really now, this show is getting more attention than it would have gotten otherwise. Your ban (and the kids" coverband) have gotten watched by probably hundreds of people. This IS how voting works; the sponsors would be absolute fools to let the crying kids on over the people who campaigned hard and attracted attention.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Voted for Ultimate Failure, but it"s going to take a lot to raise up those guys

Bands

Gutter & The Onslaught (52%, 919 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (32%, 566 Votes)
Auburn Hills (9%, 161 Votes)
Trailer Park Millionaires (2%, 33 Votes)
Shades of Interpretation (1%, 26 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (1%, 23 Votes)
Burn The Gallows (1%, 19 Votes)
Ground Zero (1%, 17 Votes)
The Hellfire Club (1%, 11 Votes)
Cities of Desolation (0%, 5 Votes)
Scratch (0%, 2 Votes)
Dr. Suess is Dead (0%, 2 Votes)

Just as long as Bieber and the Beavers don"t win

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If we got Gutter up to over 900 in a day, I"d say we could at least get Ultimate Failure above 7FB by the time this contest runs its course. Then, even in the event they wait until the contest"s conclusion to deny Gutter the win, there won"t be any Fat Lesbians on stage.

Lord Reaper Drinsic said:
If we got Gutter up to over 900 in a day, I"d say we could at least get Ultimate Failure above 7FB by the time this contest runs its course. Then, even in the event they wait until the contest"s conclusion to deny Gutter the win, there won"t be any Fat Lesbians on stage.
Yeah but a lot of people already shot their load into Gutter. They probably don"t know how to reset their vote so that can vote up Ultimate Failure too.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Unless they"ve changed the rules, I"m fairly certain the station"s Facebook page said you get to vote once per day.

Regime_foh

shitlord
voted for Ultimate Failure with my vote that was deleted.

After listening to the band it doesn"t surprise me that the guy would cry about it on facebook. That song is about his vagina.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pBGELLZNUGw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Down with the cry asses and fat lesbians! Onward to glory Ultimate Failure!
Voted