I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Relevant.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WPR0RT3u2J4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You gotta be kidding me, Blake, you fag.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
those commercials always crack me up. stupid bitch gets on the bus without her purse. what was she gonna pay the busfare with? titty flash?? then she gets off the bus and theres the stupid kid with her purse and shes like, oh wow my purse! i didnt even realize i didnt have it with me.

Mageling_foh

shitlord
Can we get Tyen or the OP to change the first post on the thread to help get the horde in order?

That being said: Ultimate Failure - 40 votes

Wow. I can"t believe what can go down in a mere 8 hour timeframe.

So let me get this straight:

1. Contest launches
2. Gutter vs. 7FagsBlow is neck and neck.
3. Epic friend makes Executive Decision and elevates situation to Titcon 3.
4. With Titcon 3 declared, the FoH army gets behind Gutter, in the form of 10,000 possibly fabricated votes.
5. 7FagsBlow cry cheat, and FoH army refocuses it"s efforts on their 500 Like FB page.
6. Gutter"s headman then fucking ADMITS they "cheated" to the Station and opts out of contest!?

IMO...

7. FoH votes Ultimate Failure into winning position.
8. 7FagsBlow cries hard.

PS. If you have a smart phone, you can vote at their site, put your phone into Airplane mode (the turn it off) and vote again as it will be a new IP address.

+1 for Ultimate Failure

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Smart phone trick didn"t work out after all on my Incredible. Either way, you reminded me to use my phone to vote, which had not occurred to me, despite using multiple computers. So thanks.

Crizack_foh

shitlord
Gutter & The Onslaught (51%, 956 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (31%, 573 Votes)
Auburn Hills (9%, 166 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (3%, 61 Votes)

Menoman_foh

shitlord
Voted for Ultimate.

I say Ultimate should win it for the bullcrap Gutter guy pulled on us. I won"t defy the machine though if that"s not the direction it"s going.

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
I suppose, if the band already spilled the beans, and has/will post the link, it wouldn"t really be that harmful to have all the links come from FoH. Although, they didn"t even block the whole tinyurl domain, just that specific link:Hawthorn Heights - Kbear 101

Also, using the internet for its intended purposes:

"The following URL has a length of 35 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 34 characters:"

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Best thing to do really is just open a new browser tab with Google or a blank page, and paste the URL into the address bar from there. Otherwise they may decide later to wipe all the votes redirected from here.