I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck the contract, they broke the contract when they disregarded our help. THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Ya, as far as I am concerned the contract is still for Gutter to win. Our contract is with mbix59, not with Gutter and he who provided payment still wants us to vote for Gutter, even if Gutter "doesn"t want us to."

I thought we were just pumping up UF to piss off 7FB and it was just pro-bono work since 7FB decided to be whiny little bitches and actually thought they could troll us.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont claim to be a titcon lawyer, but i thought tits only obligated people to vote, as in vote just the once. IMO anyone who voted for gutter should be able to vote for whomever they want to afterwards. and not for nothing after the insults we got from gutter, we need compensation. more fohss tits pls.

Its gonna be tough but lets make it that UF and Gutter are tied for 1st. We agreed to pump votes so that Gutter is first but we did not guarantee that they will win.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Chuk Astrocreep said:
i dont claim to be a titcon lawyer, but i thought tits only obligated people to vote, as in vote just the once. IMO anyone who voted for gutter should be able to vote for whomever they want to afterwards. and not for nothing after the insults we got from gutter, we need compensation. more fohss tits pls.
Hmmm, interesting, my interpretation of the Titcon Payment Rules was that we"d make every effort to try and win the contest for he who provided proper payment.

This is why we need a Tit Commissioner and/or a Special Tit Committee.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if true then there should be a clause that states we must receive further tit payments for the "winning" party being ungrateful fucks.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Just voted again and wtf?

Gutter & The Onslaught (52%, 1,039 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (30%, 602 Votes)
Auburn Hills (9%, 176 Votes)
Trailer Park Millionaires (2%, 39 Votes)
Shades of Interpretation (2%, 32 Votes)
The Hellfire Club (2%, 31 Votes)
Burn The Gallows (1%, 21 Votes)
Ground Zero (1%, 18 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (1%, 15 Votes)
Cities of Desolation (0%, 6 Votes)
Scratch (0%, 2 Votes)
Dr. Suess is Dead (0%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 1,984

Fuck these faggots, seriously.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This shit is rigged! Someone should call up those guys who hacked all those websites a little while back and have them draw cocks all over their webpage or something. That"d show em!

Gutter & The Onslaught (52%, 1,040 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (30%, 602 Votes)
Auburn Hills (9%, 176 Votes)
Trailer Park Millionaires (2%, 39 Votes)
Shades of Interpretation (2%, 32 Votes)
The Hellfire Club (2%, 31 Votes)
Burn The Gallows (1%, 21 Votes)
Ground Zero (1%, 18 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (1%, 18 Votes)
Cities of Desolation (0%, 6 Votes)
Scratch (0%, 2 Votes)
Dr. Suess is Dead (0%, 2 Votes)

Ya, shit aint legit no more

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is cute. Watching these guys try to manage their poll is like watching a toddler take his first steps. Lots of falling down, crying and drooling.

At this point, shouldn"t we be trying to get them to call it off out of pure frustration? I think Operation Phone Spam might be necessary.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Haast said:
This is cute. Watching these guys try to manage their poll is like watching a toddler take his first steps. Lots of falling down, crying and drooling.

At this point, shouldn"t we be trying to get them to call it off out of pure frustration? I think Operation Phone Spam might be necessary.
yeah whats the point of the contest if they are going to be cockfags and erase the legit votes of random people. dirty motherfuckers.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Alright at this point I"d rather 7 feet below play the show so it"s fucking terrible, the crowd riots, and kills everybody.

128778359794010850.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
these fucks deserve to have the shittest band play their show so it fails miserably and they never do it again.