I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dis said:
So now we vote for 7 feet?
maybe could spam vote gutter and when they overreact and strip gutter of all their votes 7 fags will win by default and at least we didnt have to vote for them directly.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nightblade said:
Just voted again and wtf?

Gutter & The Onslaught (52%, 1,039 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (30%, 602 Votes)
Auburn Hills (9%, 176 Votes)
Trailer Park Millionaires (2%, 39 Votes)
Shades of Interpretation (2%, 32 Votes)
The Hellfire Club (2%, 31 Votes)
Burn The Gallows (1%, 21 Votes)
Ground Zero (1%, 18 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (1%, 15 Votes)
Cities of Desolation (0%, 6 Votes)
Scratch (0%, 2 Votes)
Dr. Suess is Dead (0%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 1,984

Fuck these faggots, seriously.
those mothafuckers....

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If I somehow knew it would eventually get all their votes stripped, I would vote 7FB. Short of a guarantee, I dare not support their faggotry. Damnit, that pisses me off.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not only did I vote legit, but I didn"t even use a redirect from here, was just googling the page to bring it up :l

Szlia

Considering these "bands" did not manage to all wake up to vote for themselves nor ask a couple of their friends to do it too makes me wonder how many are actual bands and how many are fake entries by the organizers to make it look more fleshed out.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unleash the machine on Ginger McLovin and the Rosies. WHen they get to 10000 votes get super pissed on the radio station"s FB page.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Szlia said:
Considering these "bands" did not manage to all wake up to vote for themselves nor ask a couple of their friends to do it too makes me wonder how many are actual bands and how many are fake entries by the organizers to make it look more fleshed out.
Good point

I can imagine the site going WTF, who is voting Ultimate Failure??!?! Bob just made up a name to beef up the amount of bands in the poll.

Edit: How about we vote for Trailer Park Millionaires?

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Somebody should try and get in contact with the Hawthorn Heights or whatever band and let them know the radio station is fucking up their contest and making them look bad.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Fucking bastards. I say we unleash Plan Z for all the bands at this point and leave Fat lesbian and her Ginger McLovins in last place