I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Lord Reaper Drinsic said:
Nice profile, John Sacco. Haha, KBEAR IS MY LIFE, MANG.
Sorry I"ve always thought facebook was for fags but made account for the cause. Friend me!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
There"s as many pages in this thread as votes for Ultimate Failure now. If they were going to use fake bands they should"ve used Wyld Stallions

Was hoping to see a facebook account called: Millie Zaguy

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Rudimentary google fu seems to point to there being no band by the name of ultimate failure, either in idaho or surrounding states. I find it very hard to believe that even the most derptastic teen garage band would have no presence on the interbutt- yet still end up on a radio contest.

Foh may have been had!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fine lets pick a band that does exist and arent a bunch of little fagolas and have their numbers pumped up before saturday.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Schezanna said:
Enter the URL manually into the bar. They are tracking for redirects from foh apparently.
I know that I"m preaching to the choir here, but why should they care about where the votes are coming from? It"s generating publicity for both their radio station and whatever the hell the main band is that this whole contest is for. Both of them should be ecstatic about this and should encourage all the band to spread the word to sources such as FOH.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Schezanna said:
Enter the URL manually into the bar. They are tracking for redirects from foh apparently.
Pretty sure they are on a scorched earth policy at this point. Any band that gets an insane amount of votes they will just blow away.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Needs some eRepublik style voting now to get all bands above the 4 tards and finally above Gutter and the huge sandy vagina that appeared.

P.S. This radio station is terrible. They have morons working for them at every turn.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
opiate82 said:
I know that I"m preaching to the choir here, but why should they care about where the votes are coming from? It"s generating publicity for both their radio station and whatever the hell the main band is that this whole contest is for. Both of them should be ecstatic about this and should encourage all the band to spread the word to sources such as FOH.
However much they might like the publicity, there"s a tradeoff. Their biggest source of traffic and publicity for this contest is kicked off by a big picture of some random lady"s gargantuan flapjack titties. What pleases the gods may not please the pr of some seedy radio station out in east bumfuck.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Wow, apparently we are not real people anymore. The secret is out folks, I am a bot...