I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Mageling_foh

shitlord
Djaypally said:
Is there an easy way to record lyrics over it? Other than just playing it through my speakers and recording that.
Grab a quick DL of Adobe Audition, record some vocals, add the channel and BAM, instant hit!

P.S. Song is epic so far

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Ok, I have the chorus written for Sam"s House. My mic kinda sucks, but will try to get at least the one song done tonight.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lol @ Aamina"s ExWife. That shit is just wrong.

Mageling_foh

shitlord
If someone can come up with some decent lyrics, I might be able to get someone who has done some vocals before to lay them over these tracks. No promises as it"s super short notice and he"s hosting a Back to the Future marathon tomorrow night. :\

Edit: nm, Djaypally is a champ!

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Your dedication to the lulz is admirable, but jade-man-thing has already slashed and burned all mentions of UF on their site (

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Gaz said:
Your dedication to the lulz is admirable, but jade-man-thing has already slashed and burned all mentions of UF on their site (
Never give up! Never surrender!

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Well, i did my part. I will sit back and watch you all weave a magnificent tapestry of lies, deceit, and lesbo bass players. One can only hope in the end that you guys make mr. Rock tranny regret making up fake bands for his concert.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Maybe they didnt like UF"s kick ass album cover? I think it needs more flames and poke"mon personally

Eduardo_foh

shitlord
When I came up with "Lumie Lives a Lie" I never thought that only a couple hours later there would be a guitar track recorded for it and lyrics being written...

long live epic FoH

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Jx3 said:
Maybe they didnt like UF"s kick ass album cover? I think it needs more flames and poke"mon personally
Someone needs to find out why the other bands are getting preferential treatment. I still haven"t gotten a response from my Email to Jade yet.