I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Bloodget said:
Can we have the lyric from the awesome song Sam"s house of fun for children, for us english impaired? Hard to understand with the quality of sound.
(1-2-3-4)

Sam had a house
Sam had a house
Welcome to Sam"s House of Fun!

Chorus:
He may look weird
Maybe he should shave his beard
One thing is clear
There"s nothing left to fear
That old decaying buildin"
Is Sam"s House of Fun for Children

I"ve never seen so many monitors
What"s with all the pedobears?
Oh my god, you should run!
Directly...to Sam"s House of Fun!

Repeat Chorus x2

Sam had a house
Sam had a house

Thank you, Idaho!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
W

Wrathcaster

Need someone to confirm that Ultimate Failure is indeed a fabrication by the radio station. I don"t have much experience with gaming/contest law but rigging sweepstakes and the like can carry some decent penalties, depending on what you"re doing. BRB with Idaho Code

Edit: Anyone know what the procedure for entering/applying to be eligible for the contest? I"m trying to find a list of contest rules on their FB and the radio"s site but failing... ultimately. It would really help to have that for some quick research.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
I don"t know the specifics of their particular contest, but i do know of an analogue station who would do "battle of the local bands" with the reward being opening for some b-lister band in the city. You had to specifically send in a tape of you performing to be eligible, but that was mostly because they actually played each band on the radio and took call-in votes that way. An unscrupulous dj dealing mostly tween garage bands probably just took write-in signups...after all, i don"t expect some of these bands had anything to do with being put on the roster. One of them is a band out of Cape Cod- why would they sign up for a shitty 30-min block radio contest happening on the other side of the country?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Wrathcaster said:
Need someone to confirm that Ultimate Failure is indeed a fabrication by the radio station. I don"t have much experience with gaming/contest law but rigging sweepstakes and the like can carry some decent penalties, depending on what you"re doing. BRB with Idaho Code

Edit: Anyone know what the procedure for entering/applying to be eligible for the contest? I"m trying to find a list of contest rules on their FB and the radio"s site but failing... ultimately. It would really help to have that for some quick research.
Pretty sure the OP has commented that he knows most if not all of the bands, and they"re not made up. Seems like most of these bands are tiny little cover bands with day jobs that might only play gigs near where they live. It"s not shocking that they wouldn"t have much if anything out there on the nets.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
While he knows most of them, I thought we"ve damn near confirmed that Ultimate Failure does not actually exist.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Eomer said:
Pretty sure the OP has commented that he knows most if not all of the bands, and they"re not made up. Seems like most of these bands are tiny little cover bands with day jobs that might only play gigs near where they live. It"s not shocking that they wouldn"t have much if anything out there on the nets.
in this day and age i find it pretty shocking that you could have a band, regardless of how tiny, and not have a damn thing on facebook/myspace/youtube

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Lord Reaper Drinsic said:
While he knows most of them, I thought we"ve damn near confirmed that Ultimate Failure does not actually exist.
It does now.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
While I"m no Foler, I"ll break down what I found during my detective work last night/today. Confirmed bands are in bold.

Gutter & The Onslaught
I think we can safely assume these guys exist.

Seven Feet Below
Ditto, derp.

Ultimate Failure
While it"s a "real band" now, I"m pretty positive they didn"t exist until yesterday. If they were a real band aware of the contest, I"d like to think word of our antics would"ve gotten back to them by now.

Auburn Hills
Facebook page dating way back, lots of videos of them playing etc.
Auburn Hills | Facebook

Trailer Park Millionaires
Same as above, old Facebook page with lots of activity.
The Trailer Park Millionaires | Facebook

Shades of Interpretation
Yup, legit.
Shades Of Interpretation - Info | Facebook

The Hellfire Club
Yup, legit.
The Hellfire Club | Facebook

Burn The Gallows
Found these guys last night but they"re in Utah, so I didn"t think they"d be in the contest. After reading through their Facebook wall it looks like they are, they"re asking for votes etc. Legit.
Burn the Gallows | Facebook

Ground Zero
Found these guys after all, I guess my Google was weak last night.
Ground Zero | Facebook

Cities of Desolation
Closest band I can find is in SLC, Utah. They could be in the contest but there"s nothing posted about it at all on their Facebook/Myspace pages. I"ll give them the benefit of the doubt for now, since there hasn"t been any activity on either of their pages in a couple weeks, and there"s another UT band in the mix.
Cities of Desolation | Facebook
Cities of Desolation | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Dr. Suess is Dead
Yup, legit.
Dr. Seuss is Dead | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Scratch
Yup, legit.
SCRATCH | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
So after looking deeper it looks like most/all of the bands are legit. Which begs the question: where is the real Ultimate Failure?!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
As Kegkilla has repeatedly stated, they"re just too busy rocking the fuck out of Idaho, as only they can do.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wow, those bands names sounded so retarded i would have pegged at least 5 of them as fake as hell. could it be we latched onto the one band that doesnt exist?

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Djaypally said:
Does anyone have pictures of Jade?
Toss a search out for Jade Davis you"ll get the shitty hair, eyeliner, and 30+ year old, I wear all black and am not named Ozzy photos to pop up.