I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

bofa said:
jade rocking hard!
I bet the most metal music this faggot listens to is Hawthorne Heights. What a fucking poser. I love people like this, because I know there will be plenty of idiots applying for jobs out there that they are not at all qualified for thus making me look like a rock star baby.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
damn. so much hate.
what"s wrong with hipsters?
They are cool. I sometimes cross them in the downtown near er what seems to be a hotel or motel. A few crack injections are pretty dashing too. Talkings to these folks will certainly arouse your sense of compassion and bring out the best in you. Don"t be haters. They people.

ok wth - I"ve been unable to see this a couple days - can someone TLDR wtf is going on? Last I was in here it was picking on the 12 year olds and we were ahead voting for Gutter by like 4k votes.

xKALECx said:
My wife thinks something is wrong with me. I"ve been laughing to the point of tears for 30 minutes now. Can someone tag Mille"s pic to 4 locals only so it shows on their site?
I just woke my husband up from laughing so hard.

W

Wrathcaster

Etoille said:
ok wth - I"ve been unable to see this a couple days - can someone TLDR wtf is going on? Last I was in here it was picking on the 12 year olds and we were ahead voting for Gutter by like 4k votes.
1.) Gutter"s pussy ass frontman came out and admitted to OP posting his wife"s tits to get votes and offered to bow out of the contest if other bands (read: 12 year olds) wanted him to do so.

2.) FoH, betrayed and pissed decides to pull for Ultimate Failure instead. Hundreds to thousands of votes for Ultimate Failure are invalidated by douche radio hipster running the poll.

3.) Ultimate Failure emerges on facebook with several very quality singles

4.) Attention turns to the radio shithead Jade invalidating all the votes and being a general cunt blocking votes that came from FoH

BobDole901_foh

shitlord
Hey guys, I think we"re being too hard on Jade. He NEEDS the douchey 12 year olds to win. He has a brilliant idea of putting Idaho Falls on the map for giving Hawthorne Heights a reason to have a second member of the band commit suicide. Actually, now that I think about it their band is so bad maybe he"s shooting for a mass suicide from the band. I know I wanted to kill myself after listening to 20 seconds of their Blink 182 cover. Yes, this Jade is in fact an eveil mastermind genius.