I think Im going to like this place...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharona

<Banned>
Been lurking here for 2 weeks reading most of the threads going back to May 2016. I'm still looking for the more hardcore threads around here.

Any of you Off-Topic posters members of Bastard Factory message board?

Bastard Factory

Anyways, they just opened last week and looking for more core posters to get in at ground level.

I invite U all!

• 1WTF
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hell I barely read this forum, why would I want to read another one, what a terrible suggestion you need to improve.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 6 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Hell I barely read this forum, why would I want to read another one, what a terrible suggestion you need to improve.
Don't scare off the shillbot James. It's been a while since one of these has snuck through.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I thought our only new members were Tyen bots.

I bet this one is Russian.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Haha... because I'm there.
Ms. Sharona, you run a fantastic forum over there. My wife and I read your stuff every day. I like the columns you write, and the missus thinks your postings are quite humorous!

I have a question for you however this is not just a praise post. My son is about your age, he will turn 19 in February. Do you have a boy-friend, if not he is very handsome and a charming young man. You are a very comely young lass, and I would love for you to meet him. if not I understand, but I would be happy to have a drink with you if you should stop down in Florida some time this year. I won"t tell my wife if you don"t! Ho ho.

• 19Worf
  • 6Like
  • 2Blown
Reactions: 28 users

Sharona

<Banned>
Nope Chicago.

Juss looking for a Sugar Daddy. likes to financially support me, while I sit on couch and eat chocolate in my pajamas

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
  • 1Bullshit

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Nope Chicago.

Juss looking for a Sugar Daddy. likes to financially support me, while I sit on couch and eat chocolate in my pajamas
I assure you I mean no disrespect! Its just that a gal your age with beauty and brains is a rare gem indeed, my son would be proud to meet you one day. If only he could get out of the house and he could stop playing this Fortnite!

I love my wife and I wouldnt want to cheat on her, ho ho dont get the wrong idea there my dear. I would just get together for drinks with you and maybe we could chat. I will PM you my number if youd like, i"m really very astute and i can chat for hours about current events. You sound very cultured and Im sure we could have such fun!

Merry 4th of July, may the Lord continue to bless you young Sharona!

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 10 users

Sharona

<Banned>
Here's y profile page over there.

Post a Picture of Yourself!

There a bunch of animals actually. Rude. I am in between jobs and been reading threads here going back to 2016 so I finally decided to join and let everyone know that I am trying to be a mod here or there, etc.
kthnks.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Here's y profile page over there.

Post a Picture of Yourself!

There a bunch of animals actually. Rude. I am in between jobs and been reading threads here going back to 2016 so I finally decided to join and let everyone know that I am trying to be a mod here or there, etc.
kthnks.
Its a shame most of you are not cultured and well brought up. I was taught to love the Lord and His creation and to respect all of His creatures big or small. Sharona if you dont want to meet up with me thats fine but dont make fun its, not what you should be doing. All of you should think about your ways and send me an appologie sooner or latter, tho I dont forgive as well as I should but I am trying!

Sharona did you get my private message, please respond dear.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 9 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Nothing there little man.
Insult the Lord all you want, it will be your soul to pay on the day of atonement. Jesus saves but He also judges you! Repent for your paganism and be saved and enjoy His eternal blessing.

Sharona respond to my PMs I am getting impatient!!

• 2Like
  • 1Blown

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Nope Chicago.

No sugar daddy is going to pay for arm candy that turns into a blob. You must be a millennial with that line of reasoning.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.