I was told that I would be banned if I continued to get other people to post for me

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The offense he got banned for I understand, but the mods put him in that place.

What is the sense in banning him for asking people to post things? No one was posting anything NSFW in SFW threads that did it. The responsibility of sensible posting still lied with the person reposting it. And frankly, half this fucking board is reposts from other places anyhow. It was a bullshit request and he responded in typical Fedor fashion. Yeah he suidiced by Mod, but you guys laid down an unreasonable demand to everyone.

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wish I was capable of faking a fedor post. If I could make it believable, I'd start posting random shit and saying it was from him. Pretend he's contacting me on twitter or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wish I was capable of faking a fedor post. If I could make it believable, I'd start posting random shit and saying it was from him. Pretend he's contacting me on twitter or something.
giphy.gif

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The offense he got banned for I understand, but the mods put him in that place.

You clearly have no fucking idea how many times he was warned.

Here, check it out. These are the ones that he was actually infracted for. There were also plenty of verbal warnings that don't appear here.

1593263229287.png

So easy to comment from the armchair, but he was CONSTANTLY breaking the same fucking rule. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Anyone else would have been banned much earlier. We (as a group of many generations of Amod, a_skeleton_03, LLR and myself) were incredibly lenient on him. And he just kept doing it, because we let him continue to do it by not banning his ass in the first place.

No regrets for this shit. None at all.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Him being annoying to mods is really something I take as one of his positive traits.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So he had been clean for 8 months when you decided to fuck with him.

gotcha.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
You clearly have no fucking idea how many times he was warned.

Here, check it out. These are the ones that he was actually infracted for. There were also plenty of verbal warnings that don't appear here.

View attachment 281357

So easy to comment from the armchair, but he was CONSTANTLY breaking the same fucking rule. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Anyone else would have been banned much earlier. We (as a group of many generations of Amod, a_skeleton_03, LLR and myself) were incredibly lenient on him. And he just kept doing it, because we let him continue to do it by not banning his ass in the first place.

No regrets for this shit. None at all.
S Tier faggotry right here. How much NWS material were people posting on his behalf again?

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
S Tier faggotry right here. How much NWS material were people posting on his behalf again?
Look at the time stamps you fucking retard. This was before he was shawed (Where he could post all day long, anytime he wanted). The list posted isnt even a quarter of every stupid bullshit he went on about.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Just so we're clear, I give absolutely zero fucks what you think, and I also had nothing to do with banning him.

Want to know what's really S tier faggotry? Circumventing your Shaw sentence by getting other people to post for you, then continuing to do it when you're told to stop.

Also, you'll note that I was responding to "the mods put him there in the first place". No, he fucking put himself there.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty

Rude

Potato del Grande
Just so we're clear, I give absolutely zero fucks what you think, and I also had nothing to do with banning him.

Want to know what's really S tier faggotry? Circumventing your Shaw sentence by getting other people to post for you, then continuing to do it when you're told to stop.

Also, you'll note that I was responding to "the mods put him there in the first place". No, he fucking put himself there.
Maximum butthurt. And just so we're clear, what you think means nothing to anybody - leading off with that doesn't help your case of not looking like a massive faggot. And thanks for the heads up Alasliasolonik Alasliasolonik , looking forward to you demonstrating to me how you eat paint chips next.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.