I was told that I would be banned if I continued to get other people to post for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Hmm. I kinda miss tranny-or-kitten spoilers. I must be conditioned somehow. A piece of FoH history was lost, at least. RIP.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

Hmm. I kinda miss tranny-or-kitten spoilers. I must be conditioned somehow. A piece of FoH history was lost, at least. RIP.

That and the health at every size kick he was on for a while.

I must be seriously damaged to miss that shit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I dunno man, I feel like we'd be a little bit less without Fedor around. He's ours, you know? It never bothered me even if I saw him post the same thing in 7 different locations, because it's fucking Fedor; that's what he does.

Now, I understand that I might be unaware of all the details of this latest incident, as the first thread I clicked upon getting to work this morning was this one, so if he was given an ultimatum and then (arguably rightly) said "go fuck yourself" with a NSFW post, well, I can see why he might have been temp banned. Before going too far I'll try to get more of the details I suppose, but I still feel like the "harm" he does is mostly at an administrative level, or a few assburgers posters that get triggered by him, and he should be given a little bit of leeway out of historical respect. Yes, NSFW content is part of what he gets busted for I believe, and there's really nothing you can do about that but temp ban/restrict him each time, but hopefully this isn't a permanent ban.

I'm not going to Attica this place if he is gone for good, but I will be just a little bit sadder.

• 5Solidarity
  • 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 10 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So many of you are law and order hard-ons elsewhere but Fedor should be forgiven the 37th time for posting NSFW content in a SFW forum because he wasn't properly restricted... After like a billion warnings and shawings for doing that very thing. Cool story.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
That's my point. Why did he have access to a sfw forum.

So he could have attempted to appeal his original sentence, report bugs, and other things that the comments/suggestions forum is used for.

I am generally not in favor of banning people, but Fedor has been shown a lot of leniency over the years despite be frequently infracted. Had he shown any willingness to change, he could have avoided the ban.

He may have been something of an institution, but he has only himself to blame

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So he could have attempted to appeal his original sentence, report bugs, and other things that the comments/suggestions forum is used for.

I am generally not in favor of banning people, but Fedor has been shown a lot of leniency over the years despite be frequently infracted. Had he shown any willingness to change, he could have avoided the ban.

He may have been something of an institution, but he has only himself to blame

Fedor was a rampaging bull of a poster who you guys admitted showed no chance of ever improving, so you limited him to where he couldn't cause harm. Why is it his fault you guys fucked up and left the pen door open? It like leaving a gun on the table and blaming the kid for shooting himself in the face.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Picard

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Fedor was a rampaging bull of a poster who you guys admitted showed no chance of ever improving, so you limited him to where he couldn't cause harm. Why is it his fault you guys fucked up and left the pen door open? It like leaving a gun on the table and blaming the kid for shooting himself in the face.

Nobody gets banned from that section unless they're banned period.

He did the equivalent of pulling a knife and charging a cop who told him to get the fuck on the ground. At some point he's got to be held responsible for his own actions.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Nobody gets banned from that section unless they're banned period.

He did the equivalent of pulling a knife and charging a cop who told him to get the fuck on the ground. At some point he's got to be held responsible for his own actions.
Yeah, he jihaded over petty thought police bullshit. Someone was ass blasted that other members kept reposting his comments so he's gone now. And lol at the law and order comment, be more of a worthless faggot DickTrickle DickTrickle

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, he jihaded over petty thought police bullshit. Someone was ass blasted that other members kept reposting his comments so he's gone now. And lol at the law and order comment, be more of a worthless faggot DickTrickle DickTrickle
Oh well, he's gone now! Get ass blasted, faggot

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.