I was told that I would be banned if I continued to get other people to post for me

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1590024680317.jpg

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Godspeed, you crazy diamond.

1591151061983.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Rip sweet prance. He waz a gud boi. Dindu nuffin

• 4Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So we limited to ss with the idea of trusting the posters of this forum to filter his content. Posters of this forum failed to filter his content to the satisfaction of mods.

Obviously you need to ban the shitty filters, not the source.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
So we limited to ss with the idea of trusting the posters of this forum to filter his content. Posters of this forum failed to filter his content to the satisfaction of mods.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Not quite. If you check the amod thread he was told to stop asking people to post on his behalf. His response was to post NSFW content in the comments/suggestions subforum, a SFW area that he could still post to. Banning was a pretty predicable result of that.

He could have started a thread in the shaw to post all his stuff and this could have been avoided. The problem with Fedor was that while he would take his punishments without complaint, he would't modify his behavior to comply with the rules.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

Rude

Potato del Grande
Who gives a fuck if he had other people post on his behalf due to having some retard level "punishment" in the first place. What was the concern, the repost being unfiltered? I don't recall anyone posting NWS content on his behalf in any general forums.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Who gives a fuck if he had other people post on his behalf due to having some retard level "punishment" in the first place. What was the concern, the repost being unfiltered? I don't recall anyone posting NWS content on his behalf in any general forums.

That retard level punishment was the alternative to him being banned last year.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Not quite. If you check the amod thread he was told to stop asking people to post on his behalf. His response was to post NSFW content in the comments/suggestions subforum, a SFW area that he could still post to. Banning was a pretty predicable result of that.

He could have started a thread in the shaw to post all his stuff and this could have been avoided. The problem with Fedor was that while he would take his punishments without complaint, he would't modify his behavior to comply with the rules.

So fedor's punishment that you told us and him was to ban him for all eternity to the NSFW forums, and then he posted in a forum he was given access to.

Sounds like a mod needs to get banned for fucking up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.