I was told that I would be banned if I continued to get other people to post for me

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Making people post for you in threads you aren't allowed to post in isn't improvising, it's evading thread bans. Don't know why that is such a hard concept for you to understand.

making?

Sure if he was MAKING people do it. Do you really think he was making people post for him though? Or did he have relevant content to contribute to a thread and give it to someone else who made their own decisions about whether to post it?

idiot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1593480793316.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, he forces people to post those things. Because asking someone to post a movie trailer in a movie thread is the worst right? And if you don't want to post it, then don't post it. The other shit he did is fucked up, but asking people to post shit wasn't a problem unless he was actively spamming people with it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If you perma shaw someone expect circumnavigation. Feder was treated with absolute faggotry. How fucking hard is it to toss him in the shaw for a month every time he fucks up. I don't know why we have so many smooth brains running things.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It's ok. Amo D is going through the threads. As we speak all dickgirls are being replaced with cute bunnies.

Not surprising this came from alorkin, in retrospect.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wait, Fedor got permabanned for asking other posters to post for him? when did that become a bannable offense?

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
wait, Fedor got permabanned for asking other posters to post for him? when did that become a bannable offense?

chinese bat aids bro. It fucked everything up. We were all effected just not in the same way.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
chinese bat aids bro. It fucked everything up. We were all effected just not in the same way.
i posted a few links for Fedor 2 or 3 years ago. they were harmless. i didnt have to post those. he asked and i said, ok. if it was something inappropriate i would not have. this is really lame.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
i posted a few links for Fedor 2 or 3 years ago. they were harmless. i didnt have to post those. he asked and i said, ok. if it was something inappropriate i would not have. this is really lame.

It was double secret probation. No one knew, not even fedor till just before the end.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This one day, we was out postin' like always, and then, just like that, somebody turned off the trannies and the sun come out.

• 1Trump

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's ok. Amo D is going through the threads. As we speak all dickgirls are being replaced with cute bunnies.

Not surprising this came from alorkin, in retrospect.
You think any of this came from me?

I had nothing to do with Fedor being shawed, nothing to do with his ban, and absolutely nothing to do with any censorship, which I argued against.

Bzzzt. Thanks for playing with half a deck of cards, as usual.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.