Idle Heroes

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah was really wondering if I should pursue an aura harder or break it because of the abilities the guys I have can do.

I am focused on forest for PO pulls right now.
Don’t worry about an aura yet. Just use the best heroes you have. Forest is the best faction for orbs right now for early game, abyss really good too.

Hidarake

Silver Squire
Kinda new to the game, almost have my Norma to 9 Star and I’m wondering whether I should use her as fodder for my Amuvor, King Barton, Walter, or Ormus. I would only have that one 10 Star and the rest I would slowly work toward upgrading, or I could hold onto Norma for aspen dungeon maybe?

At the moment I’m leaning toward the Amuvor.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Kinda new to the game, almost have my Norma to 9 Star and I’m wondering whether I should use her as fodder for my Amuvor, King Barton, Walter, or Ormus. I would only have that one 10 Star and the rest I would slowly work toward upgrading, or I could hold onto Norma for aspen dungeon maybe?

At the moment I’m leaning toward the Amuvor.
KB or amuvor. KB is probably the better carry hero actually, but overall amuvor is probably a bit better. If you have 9* norma already she has probably gotten you as far as she’s going to get you. She’s going to stalemate against any healing team she runs up against

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Auras are more secondary, they are an added bonus, not something to really focus on unless you already have the heroes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
my guild is now dying only 11 out of 20ppl are doing guildwar, even the top guilds are all looking for members.

I guess if i jump ship, i miss out on the huge rewards of the raidbosses? like i think my guild is on 17 and the top guilds are on 23ish.

I should just stay with this dying guild and get through as much raidbosses as possible right?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
my guild is now dying only 11 out of 20ppl are doing guildwar, even the top guilds are all looking for members.

I guess if i jump ship, i miss out on the huge rewards of the raidbosses? like i think my guild is on 17 and the top guilds are on 23ish.

I should just stay with this dying guild and get through as much raidbosses as possible right?

The guild system frustrates me. It happens even on the non-seasonal private server. Decent set of people killing bosses before I join. then they all go inactive and i'm somehow doing the most damage to a level 49 raid boss with only 450k team power.

Or its a newer/less progressed guild of 5 people and you're killing bosses at the same rate as above but with less rewards because they're lower level.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I just jumped to a much not active guild on my server, much better experience with active people.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

You can do your guild bosses once, I believe. If you were rank 17 and then go tto a guild thats rank 12, then you miss 12-16, but you can get 17. Conversely, if you move up and go from 17 to say 25, then you get 25+, but you can also get 17-24 if you ever go back to a weaker guild.

They really should put the pray for fire system in for all the guild bosses. The old system is dumb and should be removed.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Go to a higher rank guild while you are still somewhat close. That gap is only going to get bigger if your guild is relatively inactive, and progress will slow to a crawl at higher bosses without an active guild

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Screenshot_20181213-175956.png
bout to junk this B's game, been through 3? Of these and haven't once made it to the good summon to buy

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Basically heartwatcher is the free hero, Valentino is the $10 hero. The higher rewards are whale rewards really. Heartwatcher is probably the top PvE hero, so not like the reward is bad necessarily

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Basically heartwatcher is the free hero, Valentino is the $10 hero. The higher rewards are whale rewards really. Heartwatcher is probably the top PvE hero, so not like the reward is bad necessarily
I just used mine from this event to 6* with the one I already have.

I do like 60M damage to raid bosses and nobody in my guild is anywhere near me in the damage department.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I just used mine from this event to 6* with the one I already have.

I do like 60M damage to raid bosses and nobody in my guild is anywhere near me in the damage department.

Yep, for early bosses it’s all about the sustained damage over 15 rounds, which makes her a requirement for ranking well in damage. Sigmund, Skerei, Das Moge, Horus are all really good along with her for that.

Unfortunately late bosses require burst hero damage since they kill your team by round 3. Maybe if you have a full or nearly full e3 team by the time you get there you can last longer

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yep, for early bosses it’s all about the sustained damage over 15 rounds, which makes her a requirement for ranking well in damage. Sigmund, Skerei, Das Moge, Horus are all really good along with her for that.

Unfortunately late bosses require burst hero damage since they kill your team by round 3. Maybe if you have a full or nearly full e3 team by the time you get there you can last longer
Yeah rocking her, valk, sig, and horus for just wrecking these bosses.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Should I bother getting started with this, this late in the game?
yea
They release a new server like every 4 or 5 days, so that’s really not an issue.
for instance, this post i made in oct1
1 day played, what do i spend gems on? hold out for 10 summons?
there have been 52 servers released since i started (i just stayed on my first one, i had like 3 or 4 servers, but 1st lucked out w/ more 5*, so whatever)

But this game is NOT F2P friendly at all