Idle Heroes

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I tend to be a spender...a little more than minor if I like the game. I have a full 5* team. Karim, Groo, Corpsedemon, Skerei, Kroos + 6star Norma. I guess I'm at the hunker and wait point. I 6star'd the Norma simply to get one 6star in my lineup...I had upgraded my celestial stuff too fast and couldn't progress and I was maxed out in the tower. I just joined a random guild...If I leave a guild, do I keep my upgrades in the guild tab? Do I keep the guild coins?
You keep your upgrades and coins for sure, but I believe your upgrades don’t get applied unless you join another guild.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You keep the tech upgrades.

I did read that you lost the stone when you leave a guild, so when I left my last guild i spent them all so cannot confirm for sure

Last edited:

wanand

Another heroic summon event when the last one finished 7 days ago. Money money money

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they dropped tons of events and made it multi-week. But it makes sense, their devs probably off.

I'd love to get all that stuff, especially for my almost 10 star faith blade. But its just not worth the money at this point. I just don't put as much time into IH as I used to.

PS: Walters buff, at least on marauders, is pretty amazing.

unknown.png

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah they dropped tons of events and made it multi-week. But it makes sense, their devs probably off.

I'd love to get all that stuff, especially for my almost 10 star faith blade. But its just not worth the money at this point. I just don't put as much time into IH as I used to.

PS: Walters buff, at least on marauders, is pretty amazing.

unknown.png
Damn, I wasn’t expecting that big a jump. What’s your tech like for warrior and assassin?

But yeah, this is halloweeen V2.0

wanand

Talking of Mauraders, anyone else notice you get them a lot less often now? Used to get 2-3 a week now go a week without seeing one and on even on my very active friends list I can go days without seeing one up and I log onto the game very often in a day

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they need to increase the marauders badly.

All my guild tech is maxed except assassin, but its getting there.

upload_2018-2-9_12-19-33.png

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Rockin Light/Dark in the tower.

L/D is not really that powerful in other situations.

Diasy_Adair

Molten Core Raider
Screenshot_20180501-215204.jpg
Screenshot_20180501-215217.jpg
Screenshot_20180501-215226.jpg
Late starter here. Free2player. I got Kharma and haven't leveled it because it's on your shitlist in original posts here. Now my question is, my only tank has been Kristian and he's sucking pretty badly. Should I use 5star shitlist Kharma over 4star suckass Kristian? I'd have a no tank group but if that gets me unstuck it might be worth the resources to run Kharma to 5star 100?

wanand

your unquie 5 stars are always worth leveling when starting out even if they not in the top tier late game, the only exception to leveling a non unqiue 5 star (no 4 star version) is a 5 Norma she will carry you hard early game, level her up and make her a 6 when you can, she becomes pretty much unkillable at 6 star in the early game. Most people take her to a 9 star where they will use her as fodder to make a 10 star but that is a long way down the line for you yet

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
pump norma up a bit and she can tank until she cant. it might help you advance a little further. #1 tip for this game is SAVE YOUR RESOURCES UNTIL AN EVENT.

Ive even debated saving some items through an event, just to get the bigger rewards in the next event.

Diasy_Adair

Molten Core Raider
Ran into another wall. Campaign 8-5 wipes the floor with me. So much so it's a wonder how I beat the battle before it. Also stuck on 160 in tower. I'm looking for team advise again. If I run Dragon Slayer, Norma, Starlight, Malassa, Queen, Skerei...I get Pollution bonus but it doesn't seem to help much lol. Is there a better setup with what I've got? Also guild tech is getting less effective and more expensive per point. Keep go in as I am or do something different? Thank you in advance!

Screenshot_20180603-093942.jpg

Screenshot_20180603-093956.jpg

Screenshot_20180603-094003.jpg

Screenshot_20180603-093948.jpg

Screenshot_20180603-093936.jpg

Screenshot_20180603-093752.jpg

Last edited:

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
There are several check-levels like that in both the tower and the campaign. The difficulty of those is often harder than the next few levels after it! Some can be defeated using a specific team make up, others it will just take some time for your dudes to level up. Someone said it in the earlier posts of this thread, progression kinda goes in fits and starts. It's a normal thing and is probably intended.

Looking at your hero list, you're pretty limited with options. Levelling just one hero to 6+ you will notice a huge jump. Or, getting lucky with an artifact can sometimes help. I was f2p for a while at the beginning, now at vip4 after just doing the monthly card the last few months.

Trust me when I say your problem later is going to be hero capacity management. Straight up robbery what they charge for just 5 hero slots.

Screenshot_20180603-103619.png
Screenshot_20180603-103700.png

wanand

Ran into another wall. Campaign 8-5 wipes the floor with me. So much so it's a wonder how I beat the battle before it. Also stuck on 160 in tower. I'm looking for team advise again. If I run Dragon Slayer, Norma, Starlight, Malassa, Queen, Skerei...I get Pollution bonus but it doesn't seem to help much lol. Is there a better setup with what I've got? Also guild tech is getting less effective and more expensive per point. Keep go in as I am or do something different? Thank you in advance!

View attachment 167569

View attachment 167571

View attachment 167572

View attachment 167573

View attachment 167574

View attachment 167575

As said above you need to get yourself a 6 star hero to progress, getting a 6 star norma should not be that hard she is prety common and if you keep doing the events that pop up you will get one pretty soon. Iceblink and Skerei are you best heroes there don't scarifice them whatever you do.

It is hard to say what to run with as you need to change them up all the time depending on what you are doing, for exmaple Malassa is very good at low level pve boss such a guild boss and boss in your firends list window but she is not that good in pvp/Brave Trail as she as her damage takes time to ramp up

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is 8-5 the one with gerke? I remember using an aleria seemed to help.

On another note, I was ducking around creating a guy to feed my main character marauders once servers are merged, and it kinda pisses me off how lucky I am on this server compared to main. 3 Vesas and a HW before level 70 (level 74 now)

ACE4289B-2172-4858-B2B6-E65F580E2203.png