You advance the heroes past 6* through this screen:

Screenshot_20180613-152712.png

Screenshot_20180613-152702.png

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
just to to the creation circle to see what is need to turn them into 6 stars for each hero but overall you need 2 of the same hero in 5* form, then a specfic 5* of the same element then 3 random 5* of the same element.
7 star is 4 5* hero of the same element,
8* is 1 6* of the same element and 3 5* of the same element.
9 star is 1 of the same hero, 1 6*, 2 5* all of the same element.
10 star is 2 of the same hero ,1 6* star same element, 1 9* of any element.

Best advice I can give is don't worry about progess it will be slow, just play the events as best you can and just wait. I have been stuck with 3 10* for months not not moved on the tower, clear the same level in island and Dungeon and finish around the same PVP rank. I have 6 heroes waiting at 9 star just hoping for some luck on drops. Then when you get a full team of 10 star you need to start trying to make teams for specific functions. Never ending grind

11* is the same hero, Any 1 9*
12* is the same hero, Any 1 9*
13* is the same hero, Any 1 10*

1529074376920.png

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Well, I swapped King B and Norma in my front line and holy fuckballs things fell over. His last skill is fucking nuts for DPS. Norma keeps him healed, and everyone else just pew pew pews. Finished 6-19. It won't let me proceed until I hit player level 68. Gonna get my other retards to 4th upgrade. Then last as green goop and purple goop permit. I have another priest in the group, but he sucks and rarely heals. If I can get another norma after I 6 star the first one I think that might be all I need.

If you're F2P which it sounds like you are, just be patient. It's going to take awhile to get to the 6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13 star levels. A long while, tbh. Save your resources, take advantage of events that make sense.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Not 100% f2p, but looking like mostly, since this game has grinds within grinds. That said I might whale up to get another king b card. That fucker is sooooo much dps.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Not 100% f2p, but looking like mostly, since this game has grinds within grinds. That said I might whale up to get another king b card. That fucker is sooooo much dps.

Dont :)

I mean, it's nice, but King B isn't exactly amazing. Plus, if you're gonna whale it up, you'll want to be more centered around L/D (generally) or at least have some nice ones there.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Also, what are the good healers? Norma has been pretty tight, but she needs some help on that front. Using Star Dragon, or Dragon Killer or wtf his name is the warrior with a passive that makes people heal themselves when they crit, but that's not usable long term.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Rosa/Ormus are the best in pure numbers (not tried the brand new healer yet Light one) but in terms of what else they bring to the team as well as good healing output Vesa is the one.

The meta for a while was 3 healers but with all the CC attached to heroes now days healers kinda fallen by the way side for PVP

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Used my whale powers to get a Mihm card. That fucker's last ability is sooooooooo OP. May get another so I can make him my first 6 star.

Rerolled my 5 star blue into an Ormus, so now I am running Norma, King B, Lutz, some undead mage whose name I can't remembe,r Ormus and Mihm. Stuck at 7-15 until I can get a 6 star I thiink. That asshole is harsh.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Ormus, and Vesa are the best two healers in the game. I would put Vesa higher. Rosa does not heal directly, but his debuffs are solid and prevent a lot of damage. Ormus isn't bleeding edge end game anymore, but Vesa is. Rosa is, but not for PvP.

Bear in mind Light/Dark is end game. Though it will carry you for awhile, but be careful "committing" to light dark, its a long long journey, really.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Rando coalesced into Starlight. Decent mage it looks like. High on some of the tier lists. Should I work on other 6 stars now or get her to 10?

wanand

Starlight is very average , very common hero my advice is don't take past 6 star when starting out. Don't forget there is no such thing as a wasted 6 star as you need them to make higher stars

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, have almost a full roster of 6 stars. Just need to get another Ormus so I can have a non-shitty healer. Got a 2nd Iceblink at random today and 6 starred him. Will replace Kharma once he gets to 100. That will leave me with Dominator as meatshield, Norma as offtank and single target dps and rando secondary heals, Starlight as DPS, Mihm as uber DPS and group destroyer, Iceblink as DPS, and Ormus for heals.

Any tips on who to aim for? I have 2 Jahras and am almost ready to 6 star her. Would replace Starlight. Or am I good to start pushing for 7-8-9-10 stars?

wanand

Of what you listed I would say Jarhra is best all around hero and will push you on more, I would focus all your undead cards into her and get her as high as you can.

Mihm is very good but you will struggle to get him high without paying and getting lucky, as Dark 5 stars don't come about to often to easily use as fodder

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Jahra is fantastic. I don't use her though at this point I roll L/D only.

:)

Check out this DM. He absolutely wrecks.

1530242369406.png

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am having to wait on 1 3 star skel to drop before I can get my 6 star Jahra. It's a little frustrating. Working Mihm up to 140. Should I level Iceblink? You guys had mentioned him before, but I don't see what makes him all that.

wanand

iceblink is all about his CC so good for PVP and some tower levels, his damage is not that great. They buff and nerf heroes all the tme best way to keep track of it all is to check the tier list on the reddit

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My kingdom for another Ormus. Pretty sure I am done with putting any $$$ in this game for good. There doesn't seem to be much use for crystals, and that's all you can directly buy for non-shitty rates. Just hit player level 101. I have followed the advice here and gotten Jahra to 8 stars. Everyone except Ormus is 6. He is definitely the weak link when it comes to pushing now.

What is the deal with monsters? Just about to hit 60 with basic bitch. Have first aura maxxed out. Can you use more than one at a time, or should I just scrap this one and put all my shards into best one?