If you could make any one law legal.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
It tends to put you in a better financial position, gives you a bit more time to mature and does help weed out the dumb fucks. It would also help keep the trailer trash from breeding which would reduce strain on social programs. I only see a win/win here.
I'd rather see any tax incentives for having children replaced with tax incentives for 'not' having children. Give a small payment to women every time they have a contraceptive implant installed, and offer tax cuts to single women with no children, or something like that. Unwanted pregnancies are so easily avoidable, there's no excuse for the number of them happening.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd rather see any tax incentives for having children replaced with tax incentives for 'not' having children. Give a small payment to women every time they have a contraceptive implant installed, and offer tax cuts to single women with no children, or something like that. Unwanted pregnancies are so easily avoidable, there's no excuse for the number of them happening.
Good luck with that. The way things are going its more likely there will be more tax incentives for child bearing and potentially more taxdisincentivesfor being a single male. Obama even alluded to such during the state of the union the other night.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would think, based on having alot of health care friends who deal with these people, that the women that you would like to stop from having unplanned pregnancies don't pay taxes anyway so they could care less either way. The small payment for implant might sway a few of them.

Fadaar

That guy
Good luck with that. The way things are going its more likely there will be more tax incentives for child bearing and potentially more taxdisincentivesfor being a single male. Obama even alluded to such during the state of the union the other night.
Yeah which is fucking bullshit. Being in the Air Force with a job that has shitty hours, TDY's fairly often, and deploys every ~16-18 months for 7 months at a time, I really don't want any kids until I get out. Le sigh.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Require anyone receiving government assistance (IE food stamps, welfare, etc.) to work in a government program for free until they find work, this will be mandatory to receive their "freebies".
This doesn't actually work. If you put them in a job that there is demand for, you've just created another welfare case. (They took the job someone else was getting paid for.) The alternative is to assign them to a job for which there is no demand (Digging holes and filling them, rolling a rock up and down a hill, etc.) but that's just pointless cruelty.

Gorillaz_sl

shitlord
Sorry, but take the septa from Delaware to Philly and take a look at all the trash and debris on the ground outside all the crappy houses. We could take those welfare people and have them clean it up. I can think of A LOT of places like that.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Authors must, after the publishing of the first book in a long fantasy epic, dedicate at least 40 hours a week to the continuation of the series, with each installment to be released no more than 3 years after the last, until all storylines and subplots have been brought to an adequate conclusion.

Failure to do so will result in being locked within a jail cell with a type writer, where food is rewarded to the author correlating to his daily productivity (no pages, no food), until the series is complete.
George R R Martin is not your bitch.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Sorry, but take the septa from Delaware to Philly and take a look at all the trash and debris on the ground outside all the crappy houses. We could take those welfare people and have them clean it up. I can think of A LOT of places like that.
If the house ends up getting sold, the bank is going to have to hire someoene to clean it up. If it's already been cleaned up, that guy doesn't get work. If the house never ends up getting sold and gets condemned or torn down, then the cleanup effort was completely pointless and frankly a cruel thing to make them do.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm a bit sad no one supported my Ecto Cooler Initiative.
frown.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Shit, being fat could very well be one of the greatest things ever until heart disease sets in.

At any rate, you don't need to be fat to acknowledge Ecto Cooler is perhaps one of the greatest drinks every to exist and it's an extreme injustice that it's no longer available.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I would make it so that the plaintiff in any case is liable for all legal fees, if they should lose. Way too many innocent parties settle, just to avoid the more expensive prospect of going to court, and that is pure bullshit. This would hopefully eliminate a good share of frivolous lawsuits.