If you could pick a new member for the board...

iannis

Musty Nester
You get the idea. Personally, I'd probably pick Oscar Wilde because I'm a fan of his wit, but there are a slew of others that would fit the bill.
A young Oscar Wilde. Something happened to him about halfway through his collected works and he started to really, really suck. Just burnt out, I think, from what I know of his history. And halfway through his collection is like 1/3 of the way through his life. Legal troubles, he started pissing the wrong people off, and opium is one hell of a drug.

I pick Frank Zappa. Him and Kurin would get along just fine, and it would be fun to watch them demolish tanoomba. Oddly enough I think that him and Kuriin would ALSO get along.

And I could be all like omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg... stop writing symphonies. They are technically proficient but uninspired. If you're tired of the geetar that's cool. Write percussion ensembles, you chode.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
A young Oscar Wilde. Something happened to him about halfway through his collected works and he started to really, really suck. Just burnt out, I think, from what I know of his history. And halfway through his collection is like 1/3 of the way through his life. Legal troubles, he started pissing the wrong people off, and opium is one hell of a drug.

I pick Frank Zappa. Him and Kurin would get along just fine, and it would be fun to watch them demolish tanoomba. Oddly enough I think that him and Kuriin would ALSO get along.

And I could be all like omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg... stop writing symphonies. They are technically proficient but uninspired. If you're tired of the geetar that's cool. Write percussion ensembles, you chode.
You are spot on with Wilde, and Zappa would be awesome because he could contribute in many different threads.

Not that I'm a big gamer, but that is a large portion of our board, I wonder who in history might have been an awesome gamer, and who would be the poopsockers?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_69169.jpg