If you had to pick one Christmas Album...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If you had to pick one and only one Christmas Album to listen to at Christmas Time the rest of your life, what would it be?

For me...

1703042579659.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I know it’s the most milquetoast album there is, but hands down the Carpenter Christmas Portrait. It was officially the Christmas season when my mom started playing this.

1703044036009.jpeg

Runner up would be Mario Lanza solely for his version of We Three Kings. It was so overly dramatic on the third verse; it’s still a meme throughout my extended family.

Though, fuck, I almost forgot. Carpenters was my mom’s album, but though we heard it less often, Dad would be blasting the good ol’ Mannheim Steamroller Christmas, which is almost as iconic for me. Hard choice.

1703044706811.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

astgte

Trakanon Raider
This was played every year when I was a kid along with Gene Autry, can still rhyme it off almost word for word near 50 years later
s-l1600.png

s-l1600.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Obviously, the greatest Christmas movie ever made would also have the greatest Christmas soundtrack.

1703086869868.png

And before we get into a debate on whether or not Die Hard is a Christmas movie, let's not forget that Die Hard 2 is in fact, also a Christmas movie...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Obviously, the greatest Christmas movie ever made would also have the greatest Christmas soundtrack.

View attachment 505080

And before we get into a debate on whether or not Die Hard is a Christmas movie, let's not forget that Die Hard 2 is in fact, also a Christmas movie...
Damn, came here to make this exact joke.

If you really want to piss women off, tell them that Love Actually isn't a Christmas Movie, the ending is just coincidentally set at Christmas.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn, came here to make this exact joke.

If you really want to piss women off, tell them that Love Actually isn't a Christmas Movie, the ending is just coincidentally set at Christmas.
I like that movie, but the older I get the more fucked up it is. Guy considers cheating on his wife. Bro shows up to his homies house with cards expressing his love for his homies girl.

At least Qui-gon and his sons stories were legit.

• 1Like

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
, Dad would be blasting the good ol’ Mannheim Steamroller Christmas, which is almost as iconic for me. Hard choice.

View attachment 505006

It would probably be Mannheim for me too, although I would go with the second one, A Fresh Aire Christmas. That's the one with Carol of the Bells and In Dulci Jublio on it.

My parents got a Make a Wish compilation from Target back in the early/mid 90s that I really enjoyed. This is it. I really like the John Tesh piece in particular, even if it's kinda sentimental, but I'm a sucker for piano.

Also iconic for me as a running gag in my family:
Someone, we don't know who, got my mom this CD. My dad fucking hates it, and he hates Jingle Bells the worst. So I always used put this on to troll him, and I still find a way to Rickroll him with the link at least once a year now.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser

And for sleevedraw sleevedraw :

Last edited:
  • 1Haram