If you SMELLLLLLLLLLLL, what Hercules, is cookin'!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I don't know why, but I like the Rock, which is especially strange since I never saw him wrestle. I'd be willing to watch this on Netflix or something.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm gay for The Rock, so I'll definitely see this...but on video. It really doesn't look all that great, but I'm hopeful it is at least halfway decent.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Will never live up to this gem...

rrr_img_63455.jpg
Ahah i was going to say the same thing.
This movies looks average.ffs Hollywood give us something good and new

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that movie would have been much better if the jewy guy wasnt in it and they used a camera that wasnt a piece of shit even for the time this was made. that thing either has a light leak or they used the cheapest developer in the state of new york. jesus, i have a 1960s era super 8 camera i filmed with and had developed at my local supermarket photo dept and the results look better than that.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This movie looks like it has potential. They actually showed stuff from the story of "The 12 Labors of Heracles" (the nemean lion, cerberus, the hydra), but that trailer was awful.

Hopefully it will be the opposite of the Awesome Trailer -> Shitty Movie syndrome?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have been a Rock fanboi since Faster. I will definitely give this a shot.

Caliane

Love the Rock.

You can not make me care about Hercules anymore after all the shitty SyFy, etc made for TV versions of the character in the last 20 years.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Am I the only person in the world who saw this movie? It wasn't bad, surprisingly, and not what I expected at all. The trailers made it look like the typical story of Hercules (12 labors), but it had nothing to do with that. In fact, there was no mythology in it and they played on the fact that all the gods and monsters stuff was bullshit.