If you were a self driving car...

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If i were a self driving car i would always run over the person who posts new threads when it would easily go in another

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those scenarios and their methods of analysis are complete bullshit. My decisions were 100% founded on the logic that the self driving car should never swerve into a different lane at the last second in an attempt to create a potentially smaller accident. They jumped to the conclusions that I want to run over old ladies and give the bank robbers a safe getaway.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I prioritized saving the vehicle on the rational and efficient market hypothesis of autonomy.

Moral Machine

This also meant saving the baby driver and saving the car full of animals. I believe the baby is a genius and the animals are the rare evolved form of animals and should be saved.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I always supported saving the vehicle / drivers (except the one case the vehicle is empty). We should just make that the default rule so it's over and done with, everything else gets too complicated and if we go into it with that rule then everyone understands and is on the same page.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I prioritized saving the vehicle on the rational and efficient market hypothesis of autonomy.

Moral Machine

This also meant saving the baby driver and saving the car full of animals. I believe the baby is a genius and the animals are the rare evolved form of animals and should be saved.
I prioritized saving the vehicle on the rationale of the car should protect whoever's inside it fuck everybody else.

• 1Like

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
1474642032-20160923.png

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Self driving cars do not know the difference between a male, female, preggo or fat.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Is anybody else surprised a university made a test about driving mechanics actually a test about identity politics?

I'm not

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
voted for the car with complete break failure to self destruct every time as it's the logical choice, prevents it from continuing to cause mayhem.

So apparently i'm literally hitler for killing babies and women but it's ok i'm also saving puppies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"the death of a large woman"... are they trying to make this as easy as possible?

5VMVjtT.png

You're god damn right.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I wonder if they care about the results of this, because we're shit lording the hell out of this.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also, I'm triggered by the lack of cyclists in these tests. How am I supposed to get high score with walkers?

• 2Like