If you woke up one day in the body of an age appropriate female, what would you do?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's not completely impossible. You have gender dysmorphia. Waking up as a girl won't cure that. You might enjoy being a girl for a while then the dysmorphia could set in and make you wanna be a dude again. It's probably best for you if you always stay in a transitioning phase.
It's completely impossible. I can provide deets if really necessary, but I'd rather be terse... just trust moi :p

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's completely impossible. I can provide deets if really necessary, but I'd rather be terse... just trust moi :p

This is something that has never and can never happen. There's no way to know how someone with gender dysmorphia would react. You would lose something that makes you special, it's dumb to act like that wouldn't cause a problem.

Although, I'll grant that the whole magical body swap might be enough specialness to make up for not being trans anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm a dude. I do not and have never found man attractive. That said, I can look at someone and know he'a good looking or not.
And I have no interest ever being a chick. This was just a pot talk type of thread. I have nothing against Vanessa, but fuck gender dysmorphia.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
I think we (a general we) should probably call it dysphoria in order to discriminate between a percieved malformation and an actual malformation. They are different things. It doesn't make one less than the other it only recognizes that there is a difference between them. Which is probably a good thing, since they are different.

But it's not like medical professionals can even agree on the use of morph/phor. I guess they're synonyms.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
A male mind in a real female body? Take over the world in two weeks tops.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm a dude. I do not and have never found man attractive.

Oh come on. We all had a moment of confusion at 8 years old when Free Willy was released and Jesse gave us our first boner. Right?

Guys?

e1271a615ac2e4d6d91a2494f134d8b8.png

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Open an instagram and patreon account and start streaming on twitch.

G3RYUXV.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm a dude. I do not and have never found man attractive. That said, I can look at someone and know he'a good looking or not.
And I have no interest ever being a chick. This was just a pot talk type of thread. I have nothing against Vanessa, but fuck gender dysmorphia.
ezgif-1-f80e115bf6e1.gif

Nothing against you either, just shitposting :)

Definitions matter: Dysphoria is mental unease, Dysmorphia is physical unhappiness. I usually think of the cis person who gets dozens of plastic surgeries under their belt to suffer from dysmorphia. They're highly related in the mental illness camp I'd say, yep, but... the devil is in the details.

You can have both funny enough. This one tranny I knew (not personally, just on a shared forum) was asian; stunningly beautiful. By all intensive porpoises she had a successful transition, but still found herself ugly. She likely cured her dysphoria but dysmorphia plagued her regardless... no matter what people said she never felt attractive and it didn't manifest itself in the "I still look like a man" thing... she knew she looked feminine now but just felt ugly, and it was sooo out of touch with reality; she was a total knockout.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Would we be hot? Have an annoying laugh? Stealth farts or subwoofer level? Still vaccinated, all antibodies and immunities, or walking time bomb? Tastes in food the same? Emotional crying level unchanged? Would we have a hoof foot? Megan Fox thumbs? Speaking accent or lisp problems?

Most importantly.. would we become terrible at video games?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
it's in the roots. Phor is mental, vaguely, a perception. Morph is physical, vaguely, a reality.

Like anorexia is a dysphoria. Being born with 11 toes is a dysmorphia. I'd say gender dysphoria is a dysphoria until some pathology can be identified. And maybe it can be. That's wholly possible.

It's convoluted and borders on a semantic argument. The root of the idea is where does the dysfunction lie? There is a dysfunction being expressed. Is this the result of a physical process or a mental process? Well, probably both in some ratio. But then you start getting into genetic determinism and that is just tiresome. Some people will tell you that just because the mind cannot be measured it therefore doesn't exist. Which seems like an awful lot of education invested in saying something completely fucking retarded.

The popular switch from phor to morph in treatment hasn't procured better results though. Really, that's the goal. Better treatment. And that's the only reason that phor/morph matters. Vanessa seems to be doing fairly well with the morphic approach. I suspect Jerle would have benefited more from an intensive psychological one.

If your doctor/psychiatrist is good it won't matter one bit which word he uses. And if they're not, well it still won't matter.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm fat, so I presume I'd be a fat chick.

I'd run for office.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users