Imitation Picture Thread

Elohgnubkeeg_foh

shitlord
hitit.gif

hitit.gif

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Sweet jebus, I found some more half nekkid pics in that directory!

K8HYBEGEWTRV.jpg

Apparently this chick has misbehaved :/

KUSLBRSRHBPR.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
AHAHAHAHAH

LODDESKTOP.jpg

wtf?

dataowned.JPG

Fuck I am bored, wish hockey was an hour earlier, nice way to ruin a nice Saturday night :/

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
When did all this "hit it" shit start anyway? I have never heard it used in that context before, although it"s pretty obvious what it means. I guess I can"t keep up with you kids anymore :/

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I think it came around when all the people who never get to have sex started talking about it like it was nothing. "Yeah I"d hit it."

We say "Hit it then Quit it". Like have sex with her, then leave her. But of course that"s not what I do, because I can"t even get a girlfriend. That"s why I"m posting pictures on here instead of hanging out with a girlfriend I don"t have.

Trust me, I like you guys, but I"d say fuck you all in a heartbeat if I end up with a girlfriend again

In the words of the Chinese Nerd in The New Guy "Did that sound gay?"

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What did you think of it?

A lot of people thought it was stupid, but I thought it was pretty funny. I liked it because the movie didn"t try to take itself too seriously. The only part I cringed at was when Dizzy was acting like a reverend, I didn"t find that very funny, but I liked the rest of it.

The end actually surprsied me, when the girl turned around and made out with the asian dude. And when the girl lifts her arms and she has the hair hahah Sick!

"Dude, when your having sex with her, think about me ok?!"

I dunno