In The Heart of the Sea

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Thats what you think shitlord. They just are smart enough to leave no survivors.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Irrational fear of Orca is funny, might as well be terrified of a cow. In all our years of sailing the high seas only a handful of examples exist and even some of those are dubious at best. Outside of captivity, they're simply not aggressive towards man. This is a creature to be revered, not feared.
Orca Shill, I remember watching this Documentary as a kid and I know how deadly they are.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I'm not irrationally afraid of Orcas, I said they were dicks. And they ARE dicks. They're one of the worst species that exhibit sadism and cruelty who haven't also invented deathcamps and zyklon-b.

They're up there with Otters and Bottle-nosed Dolphins. In fact, Killer Whales aren't even whales at all, they're basically giant, slightly-less dickish DOLPHINS. And while Dolphins edge them out with their fucked upkidnap-and-gangrape-females-for-weeks routine, they at least don't lure Seal parents out to their deaths by tossing baby seals around half-dead like a terrified hackeysack.

Otters are the undisputed dicklords of the universe, though. Not only do Otters also kidnap and gangrape their own females to death, they're the only other known species that have formed little bands of redpill cuckotters. These little furry MRA otters-go-their-own-way then cruise around gangraping baby-seals to death then proceed to rape the corpse for another week.

Dicks:

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Can you really use the term rape when talking about the animal kingdom? I mean, there aren't many willing female participants within most species on Earth.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Triggered. #rapeculture

Seriously though always up for a beautiful sailing epic. Also fuck getting in open water. I don't go any place I might be eaten .

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or accidentally drag you to the bottom of the ocean just by swimming where you are? I agree. It's irrational because why would I ever be in the water with whales?

This video terrifies me.

I don't know much about diving but they were among like ten thousand little prey fish. I'd be worried about sharks too.

This movie looks kinda cheesy, humongous ass whale attacking a tall ship? Everyone drowns, movie over!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Thats pretty much standard mustelid behavior. Weasels martens ect almost all basically go rape frenzy on everything. Infact, some species have even evolved the point that females that are raped quickly after being born can keep that gift around until they're old enough to use it.

No really. They're truly wonderful animals.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I'm no biologist, so here's hoping one can come along and explain the evolutionary advantage in the sea-otter's favorite pastime of raping baby seals to death then fucking their carcasses for the next seven days.

My theory is that since they were almost extinct until they became protected in the 60's, their population must've been whittled down to the most hardcore, cannibal-rapist shitlord-otters who survived the otter post-apocalypse.

So these sea otters are like the descendants of the otter versions of Mad Max and Imperator Furiosa, so OF COURSE they'd rape baby seals and drag their corpses around for a week.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I don't know much about diving but they were among like ten thousand little prey fish. I'd be worried about sharks too.

This movie looks kinda cheesy, humongous ass whale attacking a tall ship? Everyone drowns, movie over!
Actually, no one drowns, and what happens after the whale attacks the ship is the best part of the story.