Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Incel, you could have called me a million names and incel is the one you go for?

Season 3 Reaction GIF by American Gods

Take another shot at it, dig deep and be creative.
I'm being accurate not creative.

I'm posting that the average man and woman have different tastes in movies when it comes to power fantasy stuff.

You are frothing at the mouth with hatred. Is it because you lost to Ossoi of all people in the Star Wars thread and I posted something to back him up?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I'm being accurate not creative.

I'm posting that the average man and woman have different tastes in movies when it comes to power fantasy stuff.

You are frothing at the mouth with hatred. Is it because you lost to Ossoi of all people in the Star Wars thread and I posted something to back him up?
No, you were posting about your wife whom I then started to insult. You have nothing but your wife to back up what you were saying, no other women just your wife.

The only person "frothing" here is you because you are a stupid fucking retarded homo with a stupid wife who has terrible taste in movies and you are a homo retard who is stupid enough to think that she is the norm BECAUSE you are a stupid fucking homo retard.

See how I take my insults and then back it up using something you actually said?

Get creative, have some fun with it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
No, you were posting about your wife whom I then started to insult. You have nothing but your wife to back up what you were saying, no other women just your wife.

The only person "frothing" here is you because you are a stupid fucking retarded homo with a stupid wife who has terrible taste in movies and you are a homo retard who is stupid enough to think that she is the norm BECAUSE you are a stupid fucking homo retard.

See how I take my insults and then back it up using something you actually said?

Get creative, have some fun with it.
So to be clear, you are on Kathleen Kennedy's side in that men and women are no different? Are you a liberal? Fuck off with this shit lol.

Going over the top with baseless insults only works if you get a rise out of someone, falls flat if they continue to mock you!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
So to be clear, you are on Kathleen Kennedy's side in that men and women are no different? Are you a liberal? Fuck off with this shit lol.

Going over the top with baseless insults only works if you get a rise out of someone, falls flat if they continue to mock you!
No, you stupid fucking retard I am mocking you for thinking that any retarded moron woman dip-shitted enough to marry you is indicative of the average woman. Your wife is not a large enough sample size for anything other than grotesque obesity.

And of course I got a rise out of, you responded.

Dumbass.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
No, you stupid fucking retard I am mocking you for thinking that any retarded moron woman dip-shitted enough to marry you is indicative of the average woman. Your wife is not a large enough sample size for anything other than grotesque obesity.

And of course I got a rise out of, you responded.

Dumbass.
So you agree with the point I'm making, but you are angry that I had an example to give, because you are an incel?

I dunno "a rise" means anger to me, maybe you are maladapted to social interactions and don't know that? I'm posting in the thread anyway.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
So you agree with the point I'm making, but you are angry that I had an example to give, because you are an incel?

I dunno "a rise" means anger to me, maybe you are maladapted to social interactions and don't know that? I'm posting in the thread anyway.
I don't agree or disagree with anything, I am mocking you.

You are just too stupid to get that because you are an ultra-mega-super-hyper-quantum-power-tard. The first words out of your mom's mouth when she saw you were "Fuck. No..." followed by sobs of pure grief while the doctors seriously considered their ethical duties. You should have been an abortion and we are all the lesser for you having been born. You alone bring the average iq down of any demographic you associate with.

u r dum.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't agree or disagree with anything, I am mocking you.

You are just too stupid to get that because you are an ultra-mega-super-hyper-quantum-power-tard. The first words out of your mom's mouth when she saw you were "Fuck. No..." followed by sobs of pure grief while the doctors seriously considered their ethical duties. You should have been an abortion and we are all the lesser for you having been born. You alone bring the average iq down of any demographic you associate with.

u r dum.
worf-son-of-mogh (2).gif

• 1Solidarity