Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This movie was practically made for people to take their girlfriend/wife's son to.
maybe if her son is in his 40s. i can tell you Grandpa Jones does not inspire anyone to spend 15 bucks a piece to sit through his movie. i love me some Sly Stallone, but he's way too fucking old now and unless my best friend wants to go see Expendables 4. there is no fucking way i would pay money to see that either. i wanna see cool stunts with people who look like they can do them. these geriatric motherfuckers need to hang it up.
YKp5.gif

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Spielberg was previously forced off of Dial of Destiny as director by Lucas Film's story group.

So makes perfect sense he would take the opportunity for a public humiliation for not keeping her house in order.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I still want to know why Spielberg didn’t just reject the Indy 5 script and ask for a rewrite. He is Spielberg. He has that power.

Correct. Fans deserve to know the truth.

Why did he walk instead of demand a rewrite by the story group? This is Spielberg and he has that power. He can order Lucas Film to rewrite the story and apply pressure....tremendous pressure, in fact. There is nobody in the industry more respected or with more authority than Spielberg.

But he didn't do that. He claimed irreconcilable creative differences and walked.

Was the real problem the same reason JJ swore off directing any future Star Wars movies after TFA? Why doesn't Spielberg tell us the truth?

Well he did just that in the public humiliation in the above video. Case closed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
What did he say? I can't sit through any of that babbling idiot.

Spielberg on stage with Harrison Ford, George Lucas, Kathleen Kennedy and her husband.

He wants to thank 3 people without whom none of them would be there on this stage :

1) the creator of Indiana Jones - George Lucas *everyone claps*
2) the person who is Indiana Jones - Harrison Ford *everyone claps*
3) and the glue who has been holding it all together since the beginning *KK braces herself, beaming at her husband* ... John Williams *everyone claps except KK who just stands there until her husband drags her off*

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Spielberg on stage with Harrison Ford, George Lucas, Kathleen Kennedy and her husband.

He wants to thank 3 people without whom none of them would be there on this stage :

3) and the glue who has been holding it all together since the beginning *KK braces herself, beaming at her husband* ... John Williams *everyone claps except KK who just stands there until her husband drags her off*
Thanks. That is pretty funny.

I have no idea why KK is allowed to be in charge of anything. That woman has headed up many blazing failures.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

yeah, it was a pretty good burn, she should have known that Spielberg isnt her friend.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Knowing Indy 5 is his movie and that her studio forced him out, but she isn't the brightest.
at the end of the day, when everyone else is fired and dead, this cunt will still be at Lucasfilm announcing Star Wars films and TV shows that never happen.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
at the end of the day, when everyone else is fired and dead, this cunt will still be at Lucasfilm announcing Star Wars films and TV shows that never happen.

Hilarious how dumb the cunt is that she'd really believe Spielberg "had better things to do" than Indy 5.

Even the most conservative trade magazines were saying it was a quote "bridge burned" between KK and Spielberg at the time. Only she could have her head so far up her ass and not tell the difference.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i would rather watch Flash and i am not going to pay to see that. unless my GF wants to take her son to see it. hope not.

Who is this special single mom you're dating?

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good to see MauLer getting involved. His sequel trilogy critiques are on par with the Plinkett reviews of the prequels, sans the humor. He's very good at deconstructing.

Would recommend if you want to see TFA/TLJ completely taken apart scene by scene. Very long though, think they clock in at 3.5 hours each.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Good to see MauLer getting involved. His sequel critiques are on par with the plinkett reviews of the prequels, sans humor. He's very good.
yeah, he hasnt done a full review in years. i dont know if this one will rank though. its just a crappy cash grab to keep KK employed a bit longer. she spared no expense too.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
yeah, he hasnt done a full review in years. i dont know if this one will rank though. its just a crappy cash grab to keep KK employed a bit longer. she spared no expense too.

Hope he does Indy 5. But I'm not sure he's as passionate about the franchise as he was to be that motivated for his Star Wars reviews.

He was the first guy to really line-item dismantle JarJar Abrams TFA scene by scene-- while everyone else was saying they liked it or it was OK (including RLM)

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
From Indy 5 premiere. Someone twisted Lucas arm to be there.

Safe to say Lucas is in the "It should have been Spielberg" camp.

1686945074437.png

• 2Like
  • 1WTF