Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Check all the boxes

Leslie "Indiana" Jones
leslie-jones.jpg
Only of she gets plowed over after she releases the giant rock, then eaten by snakes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Arent they in serious talks of making a star wars KotOR movie now also. After TFA and rogue one havent followed these train wrecks. I skipped through the last indiana jones and last jedi just to male sure my friends werent lying or exagerating and then found out it was worse

Last edited:

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Depends
Indiana Jones and the Nursing Home of Doom
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade of Life
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Dementia Skull

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
It's a testament to Mads Mikkelsen that his turbofag clothing still looks less gay than the fact they're doing Indy 5.

• 5Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 9 users

spronk

FPS noob
Production on the still untitled fifth Indiana Jones movie is now underway, and with cameras rolling over the weekend on the North Yorkshire Moors (beware the moon, lads), the first set photos have found their way online.

Though star Harrison Ford himself was not on set (at least, he wasn't spotted), the photos clearly show a stunt performer wearing a young Ford mask, which obviously suggests that the legendary Star Wars actor will be "de-aged" for flashback scenes. The guy in the mask is sitting on a motorcycle, and appears to be decked out in the same Nazi disguise Indy donned in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

The Nazi involvement would gel with some recently leaked plot details, which claim that the movie will be set in the 1960s during the space race (Operation Paperclip?), with Dr. Jones once again coming up against his favorite foes. Mads Mikkelsen is believed to be playing the villain (shocking, we know), and his character is described as "a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative."

there are other twitter photos with Harrison Ford in his indy getup

spronk

FPS noob
btw 4K UHDs released today of the trilogy (plus the shitty crystal skull) for any collectors

Best buy has an exclusive steelbook set which sells for a ludicrous $100

sadly its not a movies anywhere studio (Paramount) so if you buy it digitally you won't own it everywhere. Of course torrents exist to solve that problem, IPT has had good 4K rips for a few days now

Bill Simmons covered the first movie on his rewatchables podcast this week, haven't heard it yet gonna rewatch the trilogy in glorious remastered 4K this weekend first. Kali Ma

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Most of this video is just whining, but particularly the part about Lucas and Spielberg not being involved. That's the least of the problems with even the idea of this movie. They actually already had a chance to do a Indy movie the way they wanted, and it fucking sucked. The idea that you could improve this movie by bringing them into the creative process is pretty pants on head retarded. They should have just recast it long ago and let someone else play Indy so they aren't beholden to these very specific people. Or better yet, stop making Indy movies and go develop something new.

• 1Dislike

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Spielberg is a big deal.

I covered the exact nature of his departure already, but that doesn't fit in a mass appeal video. It's exactly the nature of Spielberg's departure that's the biggest problem-- and therefore Spielberg.

The video might confuse someone that isn't familiar with Spielberg's history on Indy 5, making it sound like he was never a participant.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Like, Harrison is almost 80.
Doesn't matter if Spielberg is there or not.
Just kill this franchise and throw into a mass grave, along with Alien, Predator, Star Wars and Robocop.

• 2Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Spielberg is a big deal.

I covered the exact nature of his departure already, but that doesn't fit in a mass appeal video. It's exactly the nature of Spielberg's departure that's the biggest problem-- and therefore Spielberg.

The video might confuse someone that isn't familiar with Spielberg's history on Indy 5, making it sound like he was never a participant.
Yeah I'm not familiar with his background on this movie. Obviously I love classic Spielberg like everyone else, but recent Spielberg? Lincoln was good I guess, he had some good stuff in the early 2000s, everything else since then is really meh. I just don't see how adding the guy who made Crystal Skull onto the team would make a good Indy movie.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Steven Spielberg Reveals 'Indiana Jones 5' Production Start Date

Watch as Indy uses his whip to defend against the orderly in the old folks home. Be captivated for 5 minutes as he tries to get his catheter out to run away from the Russians. Marvel at the highjinks as he goes around in his wheelchair outrunning his foes.

old-indiana-jones-lego.jpg

Shia Returns?

Guess not: 'Indiana Jones 5' Won't Bring Back Shia LaBeouf's Mutt, Screenwriter Says

PS: I think a lego Indiana Jones could work.

Just because:

What you describe actually reminds me of one of the best B-films I've ever watched, Bubba Ho-Tep. Where a geriatric Elvis and a black JFK battle an ancient Egyptian zombie mummie. And the music is some of the best I've heard in films. Highly recommended for a B-film evening.

• 8Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 11 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
- shit went down with Indy 5 director James Mangold on twitter

- rambling attacks on critics

- personal blow-for-blow attacks made on internet commentators

1623696246421.png

He should be above defending this movie. It's not his job.

Disney doesn't need this bullshit right now.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IJ4 was kinda meh because he was already and old man, didnt fit the role.

I know Harrison is iconic and all that, but it would not be hard to reboot this shit with a new actor.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
IJ4 was kinda meh because he was already and old man, didnt fit the role.

I know Harrison is iconic and all that, but it would not be hard to reboot this shit with a new actor.
its just a vanity project for KK. hopefully, its her going away present.
iu

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I would say calling Crystal Skull just kinda meh is a huge understatement. It's a downright terrible movie. I don't know whose fault that is, I'm sure there's plenty of blame to go around.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users