Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Even I believe she will be "promoted" up and out.

I really think Iger is more afraid of upsetting Frank Marshall than her.

Would be funny if she got promoted to Alan Horn's position. Which has been left vacant for unknown reasons.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
even if they fire KK, its not like they can just hire somebody we like and everything will be hunky dory. i mean, lets say they hire John Favreau. he still has all those wokesters on staff and production. is he going to fire them all? who is he going to hire? more of the same. it would definitely be an impovement, but its going to be a long process. at least 3 years.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
imagine staring at that face for 150 minutes.
I have. this is what I imagine will happen

star park GIF

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>

I look at that picture, and all I can imagine is that Harrison Ford is asking her what she's done with the gelflings and that she will never get to the crystal in time...

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have a tolerance for bad movies, that I can at least find stuff to enjoy, but I checked out the cam and I quit after the train scene. I enjoyed the first 3, the 4th sucked ass, but I couldn't get myself to care about anything going on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I have a tolerance for bad movies, that I can at least find stuff to enjoy, but I checked out the cam and I quit after the train scene. I enjoyed the first 3, the 4th sucked ass, but I couldn't get myself to care about anything going on.
That's the Kathleen Kennedy magic!

1688356778126.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My favorite scene and line from any star trek ever is in this movie - the culmination of Spock's entire arc over the whole series, the one time he is DELIBERATELY emotional and it is sweet, sweet anger:

I quote this often.
he was embarrassed by her. dont hold me to this, but didnt Spock trust her and put in a good word for her? bitch done him dirty and he wasnt having ANY of it. when he mind raped her in front of everyone, you can tell it wasnt something he would ever have done unless it was absolutely necessary.
such a goddamned good scene from a goddamned great film. remember when they made great movies?

let me add, Kirk was such a goddamned boss that he had no problems with what Spock was about to do. this has to happen and its going to happen NOW!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users