Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just saw a commercial for Applebees. Spend 35 and get a ticket for Indy 5.

Sad Michael Scott GIF
do people still eat at Applebees? i havent in ten years. i went in a month ago to use the rest room and there wasnt a lot of people there. on Mother's Day.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Last time I ate there was for happy hour and wasn't worth it. They don't really sell anything worthwhile to go only there for.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Just saw a commercial for Applebees. Spend 35 and get a ticket for Indy 5.

Sad Michael Scott GIF

Last time I ate at an Applebees, it was because I was trapped in some shitty town in Texas where the only restaurants nearby were an Applebees and a Bennigans

• 1Worf

Goatface

don't recall seeing any ads for this

1688446098616.png

but saw the one for indy about 4 times while watching some racing this weekend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Last time I ate at an Applebees, it was because I was trapped in some shitty town in Texas where the only restaurants nearby were an Applebees and a Bennigans
How dare you pass up a Bennigans Monte Cristo for Applebees.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
do people still eat at Applebees? i havent in ten years. i went in a month ago to use the rest room and there wasnt a lot of people there. on Mother's Day.
How badly did you blow it the fuck up?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Applebee's is amazing, cheese curds all day, also unlimited buffalo wings even though I can't finish my first order

• 1Seriously?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>

That's a great litmus test for a restaurant isn't it? Driving home from the lake house on Mother's Day, all but one place had huge wait times. It were empty for a reason /puke

The movie itself was decently watchable. Before even reading that interview about the blaxploitation character she felt shoehorned in, and reminded me of those various 'actresses' on reality TV shows. Bonus points for spoilering how she exits (would love to see the original script that was '''''problematic''''' lol)

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's a great litmus test for a restaurant isn't it? Driving home from the lake house on Mother's Day, all but one place had huge wait times. It were empty for a reason /puke

The movie itself was decently watchable. Before even reading that interview about the blaxploitation character she felt shoehorned in, and reminded me of those various 'actresses' on reality TV shows. Bonus points for spoilering how she exits (would love to see the original script that was '''''problematic''''' lol)
Obviously her original exit was to pimp walk into the sunset:

Goatface

boxofficepro's weekend predictions
1688659093426.png

53% seems very optimistic, that is better than mermaid, fastx, transformers and 1% better than spiderverse, but not much competition this weekend. also not much room to drop when starting low.
local big theater, did go from 12 showings daily last weekend to 7, going from 6 to 3 on their premium screens

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
boxofficepro's weekend predictions
View attachment 481446

53% seems very optimistic, that is better than mermaid, fastx, transformers and 1% better than spiderverse, but not much competition this weekend. also not much room to drop when starting low.
local big theater, did go from 12 showings daily last weekend to 7, going from 6 to 3 on their premium screens
All of those movies are younger skewing than Indy 5's audience. I don't think 53% is too optimistic. The daily drops have been decent enough.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I saw this today. I didn’t mind it. 4 out of 5. All the actors know they are old and make jokes about it. They’re not like Tom Cruise who never gets old. Indy is still white. Arabs are Arab colored. Greeks aren’t black and neither are Nazies. Popcorn was good, too.

• 1Pathetic

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’m pretty sure my mom would try to kill me if I suggested Applebees for her Mother’s Day meal.

• 2Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I’m pretty sure my mom would try to kill me if I suggested Applebees for her Mother’s Day meal.
We live on different ends of a spectrum. I have asked my mother where she wanted to go on mother's day. Literally, anywhere she could want to eat at. Her answer?

1688686238088.png

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users