Industrial? (Ministry, CombiChrist?)

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Growing up I loved Ministry, NIN, and Tool.

Ministry is now dead to me.

Can even Doctor Surgeon Sadre defend this song?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is anyone surprised that Al Jorgensen is a huge fucking cuck? He's been swimming in Trent Reznors slipstream for fucking 20 years and needs a new gravy train to ride, so here he is.

In less pathetic news, Ghostemane decided to make an industrial album last year and it was actually pretty fucking good. He's otherwise mostly a soundcloud rapper so don't bother with the rest of his albums if that's not your thing.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Now that I'm in the mood for it, here's some actual newer music instead of listening to the same ancient KMFDM over and over.

Ho99o9 is like an eastcoast hardcore/Ministry mashup of shit. Their earlier stuff is pretty heavy hardcore, then they took a weird interlude and made some hiphop stuff, and now their latest album is back to the hardcore sound with some pretty heavy industrial influence:

Youth Code has been around for a couple years now and is basically Skinny Pupppy with a girl lead.

Qual is a bit more on the EBM side of things, but dips in to the Ogre voals sometimes:

Irving Force started out pretty firmly in the retrowave camp, but has getting heavier and more industrial with his latest shit:

HEALTH has been around a while and has historically been on the lighter end, but over the course of a few albums they delver pretty heavily in to the retrowave sound, and now are coming out the other side of that with a much heavier sound:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure I would call Ghostmane a "soundcloud rapper" as that would make people who haven't heard his old stuff think of a totally different genre/sound. Yes he raps, but he nothing at all like a "hip hop" rapper that most would think of.

• 1Like

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
My buddy fucking hated Fear Factory so any time we were going somewhere and I was driving I'd make sure there was a FF song playing when we got in the truck.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hey look it's new music that isn't shit or the 17th Front Line Assembly release

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
FB_IMG_1578931266352.jpg

Fuck yeah

• 2Like